Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Continues His Run in Mexico City, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo of the two is more promising. I do not anticipate that Oscar will let him face the likes of Kirkland for certain.

As I stated previoulsy, Canelo looked way too impressive last night. Thus, Jr. and his people are more than likely going to sit back and wait. If not, my man junito is walking right into a brutal beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      WOW....you shoot down Kirkland and then discredits his latest win by saying his opponent was untrained and ringrusted as you put it....so the night Kirkland was beat, do you think he was trained properly and did he not just spen 2 yrs in jail?!?.....and do you HONESTLY think Ishida would beat him again?!?...I HONESTLY believe Kirkland would destroy BOTH Ishida and Angulo AGAIN!!!....no doubts....and don't try to make this a Mexican hate thing...because its NOT!!!!...its time for Cinnamon Boy to fight some hungry dudes and not these washed up reality show cats....he's a world champion for christs sake....development phase is over...time to rock and roll with the big boys now!!
      Well stated. Wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        This site is full of haters and fools. People who envy Mexicans. I'm going to start posting on a Spanish site. Latin fans are more knowledgable. Canelo defeated a good oponent and no one gives him credit. Cotto fought mayorga and foreman and no one says anything. Floyd was getting hurt so he cheapshoted ortiz, pacman received a gift, Kirkland was koed by an old feather-fisted Japanese in the first round but he is a superman because he defeated an untrained, ringrusted Angulo? Canelo and Chavez Jr. are stars and good-looking. Sorry idiots they are Mexican.
        great post. mexican forums are more knowledgeable than 95 percent of boxingscene.
        Last edited by JRM; 11-27-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X