No announcement yet.

Cintron you got yo stipes back baby!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cintron you got yo stipes back baby!

" No longer can you be called a ***** ass fighter no,no. You showed some heart in there with that lil redhead muscle face Mexican mutha****a tonight. My last memory of you if you choose to retire, will be that as a mutha****in man you went out on you shield swing like a vet. I salute you my ni66a."

The Truck

I dont think he should get his stripes back. He looked disappointed that the ref didnt stop it. He didnt look like he wanted to fight at all. He was throwing wild punches hoping he'd get hit with a monster shot to get knocked out or to have the ref stop it.

Comment

UM I like the frog. But he is a bich. He actually fought back in the final round and he has the power but he needs balls. He is too eager to quit. I give him one (1) stripe for actually putting the hammer on Alvarez in the last round before he got KTFO!

Comment

I take back that thread I put in earlier. I thought Cintron showed some grit in there. I thought that when he went down that something loco would happen, but he got up and threw some hayemakers.

The 5th was just him swinging for the fences and it looked like a nice hometown stoppage. Sure he would have lost, but I think another round or two was in order.

Good stuff Cintron

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
          I dont think he should get his stripes back. He looked disappointed that the ref didnt stop it. He didnt look like he wanted to fight at all. He was throwing wild punches hoping he'd get hit with a monster shot to get knocked out or to have the ref stop it.
          Cmon now, the Cintron we know should have *****ed up on that stool, but since he came out for another round Imma give the ni66a a pass. I completely understand if you don't, cause WE know what kind of ho **** that ni66a has pulled in the past."

the Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
            " No longer can you be called a ***** ass fighter no,no. You showed some heart in there with that lil redhead muscle face Mexican mutha****a tonight. My last memory of you if you choose to retire, will be that as a mutha****in man you went out on you shield swing like a vet. I salute you my ni66a."

The Truck
            He definitely fought back but his legs were absolutely gone. He didn't quit...I guess that's a start.

Aside from that, watch some Mexican posters bash the hell out of Cintrón.

This is a cruel sport. Six years ago (?) Cintrón was an undefeated welterweight and was one of the biggest punchers in boxing. He got beat by Margarito, got some good wins, rematched Margarito and got his ass kicked again, felt redeemed after the Margarito controversy, complained like a baby against Martínez for a phantom headbutt and got a gift draw, pulled off a great upset against undefeated Angulo, looked like crap against decent opposition, and then finished his career by getting his legs turned to jello against Canelo...

That's it for Cintrón.

The Angulo win was the last great win...he's done right now. The way he LOOKED when the bell rang to end the fourth round...he looked LOST. I thought something really bad was going to happen.

But as for redeeming himself for any past whining? He did good. He was going for broke. I hope the dude's alright.
            Last edited by TintaBoricua; 11-27-2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
              Cmon now, the Cintron we know should have *****ed up on that stool, but since he came out for another round Imma give the ni66a a pass. I completely understand if you don't, cause WE know what kind of ho **** that ni66a has pulled in the past."

the Truck
              LOL true but to me it looked like he was waiting for the ref to count him out cause if you listen the ref got up to 9 and then Cintron slowly got up and stumbled around and didnt walk to the ref when he asked him to. If he was eager to fight he would of jumped up and walked to the ref. But i guess I'll give him half a stripe for not jumping out of the ring this time LOL.

Comment

He wanted to quit after the KD. The ref told him to hold his hands up and he acted deaf.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
                  He wanted to quit after the KD. The ref told him to hold his hands up and he acted deaf.
                  Yup. He also waited until the count was almost done to stand up and then spent 30 seconds on the ropes at the end of the round. Another Cintron fight, nothing new here.

Comment

Working...
                  X