The Haymon strangehold on HBO needs to end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    I agree.

I'm just chalking this one up to a date GBP/Haymon already got at the beginning of the year.

I can't wait till 2012 as I hope Herschman will put an end to these Haymon b.s. cards and forced fed fighters.

I can respect what GBP, Top Rank, Shaw and Dibella mean to the sport.....but POS like Haymon are killing the sport.
    Be carefull you might be called an Uncle Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      its all about agendas. and ppl like medved have them. if u post around here u kno that. i do think the statement is true tho.
      Was that Medved? Show me a time when TS was ever racist then. This isnt the 50's anymore, grow up already, wtf are you, a Black Panther? You can criticize a black manager without being racist.

Not only that but Haymon himself is a racist as he will only manage black fighters but ohhhhhh nooooo African Americans cant possibly be racist

Comment

Haymon knows how to make his fighters a lot of money, only people who should "HATE HIM" is DIRTY PROMOTERS LIKE BOB ARUM because Bob Arum can't fuk over guys like Al Haymon

he loves dumb A$$ YES MEN like Michael Konz, guys who will work with him and help him FUK OVER HIS FIGHTERS AND STEAL FROM THEM!

Fans hate Al Haymon because they was TOLD TO HATE HIM by people like Bob Arum

Haymon is the BEST AT WHAT HE DOES IMO, he gets his Fighters a lot of money and Dates on HBO...sounds like a GREAT MANAGER/Promoter IMO!

People are JEALOUS OF HIS POWER...INCLUDING BOB ARUM!
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 11-27-2011, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Why do people immediately turn to the race card whenever you criticize a black fighter?

If you dont find anything wrong with Haymon's stronghold on HBO, then you're moron, plain and simple
          "Mutha****a stop hating on a ni66a cause he getting money and got talent in the stable. You make it racial ***** cause you can;t stand the fact the he don't need rip off a bunch of Mexicans or Filipinos with ****ty ass in house PPv's built on hype jobs. *****, A Haymon fighter like Andrade who goes to Canada and kicks that white boys ass, only to get robbed by that black ass Canadian referee gets no criticism from yo punk ass, but you quick to hate on a couple of prospects doing what they spose to. Shut the **** up and go kill yourself.'

The Truck
          Last edited by TP6 U Snitch; 11-27-2011, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Oh please, you immediately throw out the race card even when you agreed with the topic.

How much mor moronic can you get, honestly
            i never threw out the race card, wtf are u talking about?? learn to read. i spoke specifically about one of the posters who is a know racist. gtfo with that ****.

Comment

Was that Medved? Show me a time when TS was ever racist then. This isnt the 50's anymore, grow up already, wtf are you, a Black Panther? You can criticize a black manager without being racist.

Not only that but Haymon himself is a racist as he will only manage black fighters but ohhhhhh nooooo African Americans cant possibly be racist
              That's not true either though. Haymon, manages Arreola and signed an Eastern European amateur fighter. Can't remember his name.

So he doesn't just manages black fighters. But, one can criticism and not be a racist...Why cry racism when the TS has no history of it is beyond me.

Comment

i never said the ts was racist. i said the ts was an idiot who didnt kno what he was talking about but that was a separate convo. if i thought the ts was a racist i would have said so. learn to read dude n stop talking outta ur ass. i have no issue with the ts over race.

Comment

haymon manages jessie vargas the next Mexican JCC Sr. but I still hate what he stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                    Medved didn't create the thread. I did. Please tell me when I have been racist.

How about you stop subverting the topic away from the true issue, and onto an something concocted in the minds of you insecure morons.

HBO has been in a huge malaise for the last few years, and right at the heart of it is Haymon being given favours left, right and centre.

So either discuss that issue, or go cry about racism somewhere else.
                    im not subverting ****. ppl started talking about race and i spoke my mind about some of the posters. i never accused u of being racist. i didnt bring up the race issue. what i bought up was ur lack of knowing wtf u were talking about. if i had an issue with the racism i would have initially said something about it. i didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      i never threw out the race card, wtf are u talking about?? learn to read. i spoke specifically about one of the posters who is a know racist. gtfo with that ****.
                      You werent the first to throw it out but you were playing it

Comment

Working...
                      X