No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron: I've Come Here To Knock Canelo Alvarez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    No longer with Top Rank. After losing to Molina and struggling against that kid on ESPN, he asked to be released from his contract voluntarily. They happily obliged.

I imagine he asked to be released because the Canelo talks started.
    so he's literally being fed to canelo by the GBP?? good grief!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      why is canelo fighting cintron and not pwill? isn't cintron with top rank...i don't get this. did he change promoters again?
      i read in another site that williams is coming back i think in january against either carlos molina or bundgrade..

Comment

means he is coming to box for 12 rounds, they always bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
          I don't remember when a fighter was KO'd that they some how won still.

I think Lucian Bute managed it, once.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            lol not to mention he was pasting williams with right hands and left hooks

williams literally started picking it up only a minute or so before kermit frogged his way out of there.
            he even adjusted his flight and made sure to make a clean get-away onto the announcers table.
            and of course remained totally silent until he was virtually strapped on to a stretcher.

he's mentally not very strong, cintron

he's always ducked away from punishments since he fought margarito. thats the first sign of somebody who isnt a fighter. you keep your head up and moving and you fire back

canelo via kayo in 8-10 rounds max, after cintron stinks the joint out trying to box with him.

cintron has had a pretty decent career
            he's got some nice wins and probably made some good money
            this is probably the last time we'll see him on paying television.

i can see him on ESPN in a year or two
            or on the B side of a showbox card

and that's all if he's even boxing. he was a damn good wrestler in high school
            if he can stay on his feet and off of his back he'd still be a monster with 4 oz gloves and that big right hand of his

maybe he should try MMA. i know he was contemplating it. he'll have a much easier time with it than boxing i think.
            i might have given him the benefit of the doubt if he didn't start punching the ambulance after the scorecard was read. . . lol for some reason that cracked me up even more. . .

yeah i think he is going to do everything in his ability to try to "box" and avoid danger, and stink out the joint. . . i say good riddance and hope it's his last slot on hbo or showtime. . .

he was a state champion i believe, in PA, a pretty good wrestling state; if he can keep somewhat of a heart, he might have some success at lightweight (which is 155 pounds in MMA/UFC).

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
              I think Lucian Bute managed it, once.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGM6WAfosj0

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                yeah i think i seen that one too.. he was on the brandon rios card right?
                He won his last fight, on ESPN.

He was shut out by Molina though.

Comment

This is a test for Canelo he has to fight smart against Kermit the leap frog Cintron.

Comment

Kermit was obviously scared in the Williams fight. I hope he has confidence now that he says he'll KO Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                    X