No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron: I've Come Here To Knock Canelo Alvarez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron is not taking any chances with the official judges for tonight's title bout with WBC 154-pound beltholder Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The fight happens at Plaza de Toros in Mexico City, Mexico. Thousands of Mexican fans are expected to pack the venue and cheer every punch of the champion, which may influence the judges in the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
    @ Kermit....ya punk ass don't have a choice son...you HAVE to put dude to sleep...anything less is a "L"...with that said, you aint knocking out ****!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      lol i still cant believe a grown ass man would hop his ass up out the ring. . .

lol not to mention he was pasting williams with right hands and left hooks

williams literally started picking it up only a minute or so before kermit frogged his way out of there.
      he even adjusted his flight and made sure to make a clean get-away onto the announcers table.
      and of course remained totally silent until he was virtually strapped on to a stretcher.

he's mentally not very strong, cintron

he's always ducked away from punishments since he fought margarito. thats the first sign of somebody who isnt a fighter. you keep your head up and moving and you fire back

canelo via kayo in 8-10 rounds max, after cintron stinks the joint out trying to box with him.

cintron has had a pretty decent career
      he's got some nice wins and probably made some good money
      this is probably the last time we'll see him on paying television.

i can see him on ESPN in a year or two
      or on the B side of a showbox card

and that's all if he's even boxing. he was a damn good wrestler in high school
      if he can stay on his feet and off of his back he'd still be a monster with 4 oz gloves and that big right hand of his

maybe he should try MMA. i know he was contemplating it. he'll have a much easier time with it than boxing i think.
      Last edited by New England; 11-26-2011, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Just dont hop out the ring son! I hope canelo knocks him out.

Comment

why is canelo fighting cintron and not pwill? isn't cintron with top rank...i don't get this. did he change promoters again?

Comment

its safe to say Canelo wont have to do too much ,Kermit will beat Kermit for him.

Comment

I can picture either fighter getting stopped.Canelo gets stopped once he feels someone bullying him his own size.These other guys like rhodes and gomez are irrelevent.Cintron has the height and the power to crack that chin.However,cintron has to be mantally prepared....which is in most cases,hardly ever.I could see canelo digging in and cintron not throwing back eventually leading to a stoppage.It almost seems that cintron prepares only for big fights,but not a clutch player on all of them.Lol @ sulamain saying wbc refs/judges are honest.

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
                LOL, Cintron is funny. He has come to knock out Alvarez but hopes he isn't robbed by the judges. I don't remember when a fighter was KO'd that they some how won still. I think this is going the distance based off Cintron and Alvarez last couple of performances.
                LOL...Cintron got KO'd against Martinez and then somehow was allowed to continue and lost every round thereafter to magically earn a draw. America!!!!!

Comment

The only thing I agree with Cintron about is the judges. I don't see Cintron winning a decision, even if he wins the decision.

But I really don't see Cintron knocking anybody out. Dude hasn't knocked anyone out since Mathysse. His power has been completely zapped lately. Either he needs to go back down to 147 or he's weight drainned at 154. Either way you look at it, I don't see him KO'ing anyone at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    why is canelo fighting cintron and not pwill? isn't cintron with top rank...i don't get this. did he change promoters again?
                    No longer with Top Rank. After losing to Molina and struggling against that kid on ESPN, he asked to be released from his contract voluntarily. They happily obliged.

I imagine he asked to be released because the Canelo talks started.

Comment

no u came to get paid and give fans another bizzare ending

Comment

Working...
                      X