Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito nuthuggers who call Miguel heartless and a coward think about this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you just hate because my mustache is better kept than your eyebrows even tough I don't even try but you go to the hair salon to get them waxed. You can't compare if you talk about ugly just compare boxers.

fernando vargas, victor ortiz, oscar de lahoya, chavez jr and sr., morales, barrera, marquez. These guys are all better looking than

trinidad, camacho, rosario, ivan calderon, rocky martinez, quintana, cotto.

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    I can't lie... p4p Mexico has the ugliest people on the planet. Fackin 10 gallon heads on little spongebob bodies with 100 teeth in their mouths too. Got them little chinese mustaches and nacho chips all up in the gums. It's crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      you just hate because my mustache is better kept than your eyebrows even tough I don't even try but you go to the hair salon to get them waxed. You can't compare if you talk about ugly just compare boxers.

fernando vargas, victor ortiz, oscar de lahoya, chavez jr and sr., morales, barrera, marquez. These guys are all better looking than

trinidad, camacho, rosario, ivan calderon, rocky martinez, quintana, Kneeguel.
      Fixed. ^^^

Comment

Wow, the whole "Vargas is cuter than Cotto" thing is seriously ghay.... I can't even respond to that one. Bro, you lost me one that *****....

Funny but true; They are having debates about this ***** on Yahoo as we speak!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2181118AAzOOZJ
        Last edited by LaMigra; 11-26-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
          Cotto's battled a rediculous cut that would've ended most guys nights against Clottey. He fought through crazy swelling and a serious beatdown from Pacquiao before the ref stopped it in the 12th. He's showed he's got guts numerous times.

And... the clincher is he's fighting a guy who has beat him badly, and could take a much easier pay day laying alot less on the line. But he's putting his entire career on the line. If he loses he knows his legacy will be hugely tainted.

Margarito on the other hand, this is gonna be as good as it gets for him. He has no other major fighters lining up to fight him after the showings he's put on the last few times. He's got no where else to go.

So before you call Miguel a coward, you should realize the mere fact he's taking Margarito on in a rematch and putting his money where his mouth is, makes him more of a man than most you haters can ever hope to be.
          I've never called Cotto a coward, the man has priorities.(My family comes first)
          Margs don't give a ****, and just for that I respect him.

Comment

Cotto's battled a rediculous cut that would've ended most guys nights against Clottey. He fought through crazy swelling and a serious beatdown from Pacquiao before the ref stopped it in the 12th. He's showed he's got guts numerous times.

And... the clincher is he's fighting a guy who has beat him badly, and could take a much easier pay day laying alot less on the line. But he's putting his entire career on the line. If he loses he knows his legacy will be hugely tainted.

Margarito on the other hand, this is gonna be as good as it gets for him. He has no other major fighters lining up to fight him after the showings he's put on the last few times. He's got no where else to go.

So before you call Miguel a coward, you should realize the mere fact he's taking Margarito on in a rematch and putting his money where his mouth is, makes him more of a man than most you haters can ever hope to be.
            A fighter asking for a catch-weight at the weight class his champion at is not exactly actions of a noble champion.

Margo is willing to do more in the ring then Cotto which is to die in the ring. People may find it stupid, but its what Mexican fans demand from their fighters. The fact that Cotto quit(rightfully so to any sane person) it rubs Mexican's fans the wrong way. Mexican fan's are just more demanding then Puerto Rican Fan's of their fighter's heart. This is why Mexican fans see Cotto with less heart because simply Mexican fan's have a higher standard in their fighters in the warrior heart department. Cotto said it himself, is not willing to go to the extreme for the fans(die in the ring). If a Mexican fighter said that, he would be disowned...

So this is were the Mexican's who say Cotto has no heart, are coming from.

Comment

you can't compare cotto to vargas. Vargas is a movie star compared to cotto con su pelo de carpeta.
              Wow, the whole "Vargas is cuter than Cotto" thing is seriously ghay.... I can't even respond to that one. Bro, you lost me one that *****....

Funny but true; They are having debates about this ***** on Yahoo as we speak!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2181118AAzOOZJ
              Last edited by piojo del norte; 11-26-2011, 03:27 AM.

Comment

I can't lie... p4p Mexico has the ugliest people on the planet. Fackin 10 gallon heads on little spongebob bodies with 100 teeth in their mouths too. Got them little chinese mustaches and nacho chips all up in the gums. It's crazy...
                no way bro! mexico has some seriously fine females! although mexico has officially taken over as the most obese nation, they still produce badasses and beautiful women!

Comment

I've seen better looking women in Puerto Rico than I have when I've visited Mexico, just saying.

Comment

Cotto's battled a rediculous cut that would've ended most guys nights against Clottey. He fought through crazy swelling and a serious beatdown from Pacquiao before the ref stopped it in the 12th.
                    He quit before the ref stopped it, he dis engaged all together and went to running he knew the ref would stop the fight so he could save face still doesnt mean he didnt quit in that fight.

And again more swelling with Pac who didnt have loaded gloves yet Margarito had made Cotto swell and he had loaded gloves yet the swelling from the Margarito fight isnt close to the swellin from the pac fight.

I hope Tony loads up his wraps this time so Cotto and his fans see the difference I am sick of all this blind racial hate

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                      I've seen better looking women in Puerto Rico than I have when I've visited Mexico, just saying.
                      Problem with that is, Half of them are trannys

Comment

Working...
                      X