Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez, Kermit Cintron on Weight and Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we can only hope that Cintron shows up in form he has not in some time, he has looked awful as of late but if he had not I doubt this fight would be happening. Canelo is a good prospect and a good fighter ever improving but I guess this is just another small push for him, GB is going to be every calculating with him at least until he is more seasoned.

Comment

I haven't seen Cintron look that uninterested at a weigh in....I hope that he shoes up for at least a little bit of a challenge for Canelo otherwise it will be another Canelo KO.

On another topic Canelo didnt look all that great in his last apperance IMO, he looked to be landing one HUGE shot to end it and thats not the way he needs to fight...I think he should use his speed to bring the KO's like he did against Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Lol you really are an idiot cream of the crop? Legit champ based on what Yuri Foreman and Ricardo Mayorga I hope your joking. I respect him for taking the rematch with Tony, but the catchweight of 153 is a joke, at least Canelo isnt fighting catchweights for his belt. People seem to forget how Cintron called Cotto out several times, and this was while Cintron was inactive for the year between P Will and Molina fight. Cotto is a primadonna along with most Top Rank employees. I hope Margarito proves himself in their upcoming fight, and whoever wins decides to step up and unify. Winner of Cintron-Alvarez fights winner of Cotto-Margarito. Kirkland or Molina should go after K-9 or the one who holds the WBO belt that they stripped from Dzinziruk. Jr Middleweight is my favorite division atm they got alot of good talent and plenty of good match ups to be made.
        Exactly my view on Cotto and Canelo!!

Comment

Working...
        X