Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez, Kermit Cintron on Weight and Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo hasn't really been tested yet.. but if he can neutralize Cintrons power he should be good. Canelo has talent.. but where that talent will get him to remains to be seen. I still don't think we have seen him truly tested by a legitimate fighter yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      arum spoonfeeding JCC. Golden boy spoonfeeding Canelo. When are these so called champions gonna fight champion caliber guys.
      My only beef w/ Canelo's resume so far is that it's mostly smaller fighters moving up in weight. But Rhodes was supposed to be a legit challenge - he just chose not to fight back. Cintron is a mystery - if the right version shows up, it's a legit test and a potential upset.

But I really don't have an issue w/ who Canelo has been facing. Wouldn't call them spoonfed, anyway.

Comment

I think Canelo is gonna take this one because Cintron is on a downward slide in his career

Comment

the ginger warrior

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I think Canelo is gonna take this one because Cintron is on a downward slide in his career
            Cintron is gonna use his boxing skills to upset Alvarez!

Comment

Alvarez do it for us fair skinned freckly white people.

Comment

Cintron look like ****, crack a smile mutha****a! lmao

Comment

dammm cintron looks as if hes smokin meth! he doesnt look sure of himself or focused.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                    \Thats why i respect Cotto! He always fights the cream of the crop! Hes the legit Champ at 154

Lol you really are an idiot cream of the crop? Legit champ based on what Yuri Foreman and Ricardo Mayorga I hope your joking. I respect him for taking the rematch with Tony, but the catchweight of 153 is a joke, at least Canelo isnt fighting catchweights for his belt. People seem to forget how Cintron called Cotto out several times, and this was while Cintron was inactive for the year between P Will and Molina fight. Cotto is a primadonna along with most Top Rank employees. I hope Margarito proves himself in their upcoming fight, and whoever wins decides to step up and unify. Winner of Cintron-Alvarez fights winner of Cotto-Margarito. Kirkland or Molina should go after K-9 or the one who holds the WBO belt that they stripped from Dzinziruk. Jr Middleweight is my favorite division atm they got alot of good talent and plenty of good match ups to be made.

Comment

Molina owned the Frog if Canelo doesn't beat him he is a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X