Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short documentary on the best P4P amateur boxer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
    I'm pretty sure DeLeon was upset in the Olympic trials and didn't qualify for the team. I think he said he was just going to turn pro instead of waiting for 2016...
    Okay, that makes a lot of sense.

Watch how Lomachenko dominates with his right hand from 10:15 on. Just ONE hand after he hurt the other.

Comment

Very impressive amateur career buts its a whole difference ball game when your fighting dudes for money and without headgear on.

Comment

Check this out. He beat the dude so bad and yet the judges gave it to the other guy. The ref was so ****ing blind in this match, it's ******ed lol1: The decisionw as of course over turned. I seriously don't think you even have to ever judge a boxing match and KNOW who the winner of this was.

Comment

who do you think would win in an amateur rules bout between lomachynko and floyd mayweather?

Comment

Great videos!

Green K Sent

Comment

green k! thanks for the video! ive been very curious about the one known as LOMACHENKO

Comment

Comment

whahahawhaha!!! you have to remember that amateur fighting use to be WITHOUT HEAD GEAR. guys use to have 300 amateur fights without any bit of head gear.

as far as him being a decent pro it remains to be seen.........good amateurs usually make very **** pros.............
                  Last edited by americanbot; 11-26-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

check this out he spars two guys at the same time wtf

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      whahahawhaha!!! you have to remember that amateur fighting use to be WITHOUT HEAD GEAR. guys use to have 300 amateur fights without any bit of head gear.

as far as him being a decent pro it remains to be seen.........good amateurs usually make very **** pros.............
                      I don't understand what your point is or you're just a straight hater. So I guess Mayweather, Leonard, Wlad Klitchko, De La Hoya, all turned out to be **** but they had good amateur careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X