Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza: "Arum is a Greedy Pig. Bob Is the One Interfering."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manny is a dumb puppet being used by arum and crooked politicians in the philippines but arum being greedy, not wanting the big fight from happening and not wanting floyd to benefit from it is not breaking news. This is pretty much common knowledge.

Comment

• ****ing bob arum.

Comment

• well damn................

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
          u self ownd u mean?

i read that link even before this thread has started u moron lol

now tell me what the **** has that got to with what im saying ??
          you're not saying ****...... go back to the fuking ****** corner b*tch boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            well damn................
            The **** has hit the fan....

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
              manny is a dumb puppet being used by arum and crooked politicians in the philippines but arum being greedy, not wanting the big fight from happening and not wanting floyd to benefit from it is not breaking news. This is pretty much common knowledge.
              no dude u got this deal all wrong lol

bob mayb an @sshole but he can never get floyd to do business with him because floyd wont do it.

floyd said so many times, bob still owes him 3 million dollars.

wud u do business with man who owes u 3 million. we know floyd wuddnt. truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Floyd said the same exact thing about Bob in his latest interview. He won't do business with Top Rank as long as Arum is in control, he'll only enter negotiations if DuBoef is running Top Rank and he doesn't want to make any money for Arum.

So in closing... no fight, but this has been clear for some years now.
                No he didn't you lying piece of ****.

"First off, I can't wait until Todd Duboef is running the company, He and Dena Duboef are truly great people, professional. I can't wait until he takes over just so we can have dinner and talk about working together."

He doesn't mention negotiations or Pacquiao mutha****a. Stop being Arum's lil internet ho.

The Truck

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  Why are you guys beating off to some fictitious article from fighthype?

With that said, Ben thomas or whatever his name is are trying there damnedest to put the blame on Arum, which is comical.

Is Arum a POS, liar, scumbag, and gready old bastard....absolutely. Is he the reason behind Floyd not facing Manny and other top fighters.....no...and gimme a ****in break.

Fighthype is a garbage @ss site that is used to spin things in Floyds favor.

I'm out and to everyone....be safe and enjoy time with your families.
                  Ben didn't say **** about Bob Arum, Alex Ariza did.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    I'm not making excuses. Just trying to get people to brush up on their history, acting like Arum is some supervillain mastermind

Arum was not the one who forced Jr to go on a 16 month 'vacation' the last time the public expected the fight to go down. This is what Floyd said just a day ago:
                    K: Do you think Pacquiao can man up and get Arum to come to table so offers can be negotiated?

FM: "First off, I can't wait until Todd Duboef is running the company, He and Dena Duboef are truly great people, professional. I can't wait until he takes over just so we can have dinner and talk about working together.

Basic reading comprehension = Floyd is not looking to do business with Top Rank until Arum is gone. And this:
                    K: Did you watch Pacquiao v Marquez 3 yet?

FM: "I was sitting in my hotel room, in Greensboro, NC. I'm turning back and forward and watching football. So I said let me watch this fight, cuz I'm not going to give Bob Arum my money, I will watch it on HBO for free

Floyd doesn't want to give Arum 60 bucks for a PPV, but you think he's eager to cut him in on a $300 million fight?

These guys hate each other and don't want to make the other richer off his effort.

Source of Quotes
                    If Floyd believes that Arum is holding up the fight then wanting to deal with twiddle dum and twiddle dee could be a sign of him thinking he will have more success with talking to them.

Comment

• greedy pig..........

Comment

Working...
                      X