No announcement yet.

Amir Khan says Bradley's Twitter is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    You asked a pretty clear question “who did he look **** against” if you had watched the fight you would KNOW he looked **** against Funeka btw HBO scored the fight for Funeka here do yourself a favour before you spew your next batch of nonsense watch the fight.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8e...a-part-1_sport

Campbell was clearly passed his prime and to this date is yet to register an impressive performance at 140 he had little left at all by the time he moved up to that weight his record doesn’t lie he has fought 4 times at 140 losing 3 and winning an 8 round UD against a club fighter.
    Seen it thanks tho,and btw I gave the fight to Campbell...Also Funeka is no bum,so let's stop talking as if he is..The guy that laid out Khan is a D level fighter at best..Are you saying that Campbell was not better then him??Be honest,if the answer is no then how the hell was Campbell shot..

Comment

Preferably old

“what if I lose to Khan, I’m out of the sweep steaks for the big fight”

Now I presume that doesn’t just go for Khan but potentially everyone who could beat him before he secures a payday hence the path of least resistance approach Bradley is currently taking.
      The funny thing is,if you look at both fighters(Timmy and Khan)resumes Khan has been fighting all the old fighters...LMAO,just found it a lil ironic is all...

Comment

You asked a pretty clear question “who did he look **** against” if you had watched the fight you would KNOW he looked **** against Funeka btw HBO scored the fight for Funeka here do yourself a favour before you spew your next batch of nonsense watch the fight.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8e...a-part-1_sport

Campbell was clearly passed his prime and to this date is yet to register an impressive performance at 140 he had little left at all by the time he moved up to that weight his record doesn’t lie he has fought 4 times at 140 losing 3 and winning an 8 round UD against a club fighter.
        Prescott has yet to register a good win since laying Khan out flat,I guess he was shot straight away after knocking Khan into next week...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Seen it thanks tho,and btw I gave the fight to Campbell...Also Funeka is no bum,so let's stop talking as if he is..The guy that laid out Khan is a D level fighter at best..Are you saying that Campbell was not better then him??Be honest,if the answer is no then how the hell was Campbell shot..
          Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Prescott has yet to register a good win since laying Khan out flat,I guess he was shot straight away after knocking Khan into next week...
          What who said he was a bum? Lol are you resorting to twisting my words now because I frequently prove you wrong? If you had seen that fight you wouldn’t have asked the stupid question you did because Nate most definitely looked bad in that fight.

What has Khan losing to Prescott got to do with Nate Campbell being shot why are you walking around in circles with this nonsense?

Has Nate Campbell ever looked good at 140? No.... its that simple. Did he look good in his fight before moving up again NO.

You are starting to use ******* logic instead of but but, but Floyd its Khan hilarious.

Comment

The funny thing is,if you look at both fighters(Timmy and Khan)resumes Khan has been fighting all the old fighters...LMAO,just found it a lil ironic is all...
            What? hahaha Khan has fought 2 guys over 30 in his last 6 fights 7 after Peterson. BOTH where WORLD CHAMPIONS at the time.

Are you for real?

Comment

What who said he was a bum? Lol are you resorting to twisting my words now because I frequently prove you wrong? If you had seen that fight you wouldn’t have asked the stupid question you did because Nate most definitely looked bad in that fight.

What has Khan losing to Prescott got to do with Nate Campbell being shot why are you walking around in circles with this nonsense?

Has Nate Campbell ever looked good at 140? No.... its that simple. Did he look good in his fight before moving up again NO.

You are starting to use ******* logic instead of but but, but Floyd its Khan hilarious.
              Because Campbell had a hard fight against another rank fighter,you say he did not look good??He won a tough fight,is what I saw nothing more nothing less..

Why was it a stupid question??I believe you can ask 5 people who they felt won the fight,all 5 will not say they thought Campbell lost..The question was who did Campbell lose to before fighting Bradley,the answer was nobody...So again nobody thought Campbell to be shot going into the fight with Bradley stop it...
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-26-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

What? hahaha Khan has fought 2 guys over 30 in his last 6 fights 7 after Peterson. BOTH where WORLD CHAMPIONS at the time.

Are you for real?
                Khan has fought older fighters period threw out his career compared to Bradley..How many undefeated fighters has Bradley beating compared to Khan??If ya look at both fighters resumes Khan has fought older fighters,I did not say shot fighters so don't get ya panties in a bunch..

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Bradley wouldn't have fought two undefeated top contenders if he was happy with fighting old, washed up guys. He fought and handed Peterson his only decisive loss by dominating him the entire fight....Ortiz can't brag about that.

Bradley beat Alexander, made him cry like a dinosaur and quit. Alexander was supposed to "expose" Bradley and possibly even knock him out but he got worked over like Peterson did. Holt hit Bradley with punches that would have killed other boxers yet Bradley gets up and breaks him down like no body's business.

Tim will fight who he needs to fight, young or old.
                  Alexander was schooled by Kotelnik prior to the Bradley fight.

Holt won a title by headbutting Torres. The Holt fight was close, I need to actually watch that ***** again but I keep falling asleep during Bradley fights....

Bradley has fought a lot of guys coming off bogus wins or *****ty performances.

Comment

Absolutely nothing. But he will continually bring it up whilst he is getting owned.

Comment

Because Campbell had a hard fight against another rank fighter,you say he did not look good??He won a tough fight,is what I saw nothing more nothing less..

Why was it a stupid question??I believe you can ask 5 people who they felt won the fight,all 5 will not say they thought Campbell lost..The question was who did Campbell lose to before fighting Bradley,the answer was nobody...So again nobody thought Campbell to be shot going into the fight with Bradley stop it...
                      Dude lost twice to Robbie freakin Peden

Comment

Working...
                      X