Amir Khan says Bradley's Twitter is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yeah Campbell won.

Same way Alexander beat "Kottie and Matts".

I think you are the only person I've ever heard have a problem with that decision...Not surprising tho...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      I posted here a month ago the account was fake. Nobody ever listens
      its all good boss man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I think you are the only person I've ever heard have a problem with that decision...Not surprising tho...
        Thats because you have your head up Bradley's arse and cant see the truth. Funeka won that fight decisively and im not the only one who knows that

Comment

wasnt bradley told tht afta the alexander fight he would get over a million dollars 4 his next fight no matter who he faced. So he could face khan make between 1/2 million but risk losing which would block a fight with pac/mayweather which would get him 5million dollars.

Comment

??Who did Campbell have a ****y performance against??He won his last two fights before his fight with Bradley??
            Im going to call you out you obviously haven’t seen Campbell vs Funeka very questionable and disputable MD win for Campbell a lot of people thought Funeka did more than enough to get the W.

The fact that Campbell has lost 4 of his 5 fights since Bradley Is also a pretty clear indication he was shot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              Im going to call you out you obviously haven’t seen Campbell vs Funeka very questionable and disputable MD win for Campbell a lot of people thought Funeka did more than enough to get the W.

The fact that Campbell has lost 4 of his 5 fights since Bradley Is also a pretty clear indication he was shot.
              So is it not fair to say a lot of people also felt Campbell won??It's a two way street..We were talking about when Bradley fought him,nobody thought Campbell was shot..Stop it..

Comment

So is it not fair to say a lot of people also felt Campbell won??It's a two way street..We were talking about when Bradley fought him,nobody thought Campbell was shot..Stop it..
                You asked a pretty clear question “who did he look **** against” if you had watched the fight you would KNOW he looked **** against Funeka btw HBO scored the fight for Funeka here do yourself a favour before you spew your next batch of nonsense watch the fight.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8e...a-part-1_sport

Campbell was clearly passed his prime and to this date is yet to register an impressive performance at 140 he had little left at all by the time he moved up to that weight his record doesn’t lie he has fought 4 times at 140 losing 3 and winning an 8 round UD against a club fighter.

Comment

How would you know? You've never seen the fight.

Campbell couldnt make weight because he was washed up and everyone knew it

Comment

Bradley wouldn't have fought two undefeated top contenders if he was happy with fighting old, washed up guys. He fought and handed Peterson his only decisive loss by dominating him the entire fight....Ortiz can't brag about that.

Bradley beat Alexander, made him cry like a dinosaur and quit. Alexander was supposed to "expose" Bradley and possibly even knock him out but he got worked over like Peterson did. Holt hit Bradley with punches that would have killed other boxers yet Bradley gets up and breaks him down like no body's business.

Tim will fight who he needs to fight, young or old.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

Tim will fight who he needs to fight, young or old.
                      Preferably old

“what if I lose to Khan, I’m out of the sweep steaks for the big fight”

Now I presume that doesn’t just go for Khan but potentially everyone who could beat him before he secures a payday hence the path of least resistance approach Bradley is currently taking.

Comment

Working...
                      X