No announcement yet.

Pacquiao addresses doubtful Filipino fans but leaves bad taste in the mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its cool to see some Pacquiao fans realize that Pacquiao is a fraud
    Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-23-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT BOSS View Post
      i dont think pacman is a racist just a sore loser since he has not lost in so long. he is hurt and bitter about being booed from the arena only wants some love. but he lost either way
      nonsense, pac beats jmm 3 times in a row, is literally robbed in the first one because a judge wrote down 10-7 instead of the 10-6 which he admitted he shuold have.

rather than complain, pac just beat jmm a 2nd time - jmm complains, so pac leaves him looking as if his face was driven through 25 feet of concrete for the 3rd time.

the only crybabies here are jmm and his fans, who lose 3 fights quite clearly and still try to conviince the world he was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
        OK OK Pac is now a racist! sigh....
        you are overreacting man. cmon

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
          Jumping to conclusion!!! tsk tsk tsk.. Just want to know because some sentence or words comes out differently, depends on where you came from.
          jumping to conclusion? isnt that what you exactly did claiming I got butthurt?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
            my second article involving Pacquiao since i started writing. check it out

http://onthebeak.com/2011/11/24/pacq...-in-the-mouth/
            I didn't see this article as addressing doubtful Philippinos, I saw the article as extremely fullof bias against Pacquiao. For instance, the writer says that that third MARQUEZ win was easily the best of the trilogy, implying that Marquez had woin all three fights when instead, it was actually Pacquiao who narrowly won all three fights. The first, called a draw, was really a win, as the judge who erred in scoring admitted, after the fight.

I've never known why, after that error was found, and admitted to, the Commission did not change the result to a Pacquiao win instead of a draw. maybe something to do with their rules about judges scoresheets...I'm just guessing here.

And what about the judge who scored 115-110 forMarquez...??He should have been sent back for more study and retesting. No one has ever mentioned him.

Comment

you are overreacting man. cmon

Like every ******* , Pacquiao is really a god to you

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                I didn't see this article as addressing doubtful Philippinos, I saw the article as extremely fullof bias against Pacquiao. For instance, the writer says that that third MARQUEZ win was easily the best of the trilogy, implying that Marquez had woin all three fights when instead, it was actually Pacquiao who narrowly won all three fights. The first, called a draw, was really a win, as the judge who erred in scoring admitted, after the fight.

I've never known why, after that error was found, and admitted to, the Commission did not change the result to a Pacquiao win instead of a draw. maybe something to do with their rules about judges scoresheets...I'm just guessing here.

And what about the judge who scored 115-110 forMarquez...??He should have been sent back for more study and retesting. No one has ever mentioned him.
                i had jmm clearly winning the fight, that was mine. if you had pac winning the fight then thats yours isnt it? and what about the r!ngtv article mentioned? you didnt seem to comment about it

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                  Like every ******* , Pacquiao is really a god to you
                  i dont suggest you being on crack while reading. doesnt help

Comment

i dont suggest you being on crack while reading. doesnt help

You are the one who takes crack , i never been around drugs , *******s and Pacquiao know alot about drugs

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT BOSS View Post
                      In the first fight I saw Marquez win rounds 2-12 and only gave round 1 to pacman. In the second fight I had JMM by 5 points, but I cant remember correctly since I havent watched it in a while and the third fight I had marquez 8-4 that was the best pac could wish for. Maybe even 9-3
                      All it shows is that you're a pretty poor, biased judge. Pacquiao not only got 3 KD's in the first fight, but overwhelmingly won the second rd also as well as several of the later rds. What you guys are saying is that 9 profrssional, highly experienced, uncommitted judges all made a mistake and should have picked Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X