• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    thanks. are you the miguel sanchez guy?
    yeah the tacobell dawg

Comment

"You shall rue the day you questioned Manny Pacquiao the saviour of the Philippines. As god is my witness you will regret your back stabbing of the national fist. Putang ina mo."

The spelling of the P word smells not filipino.

JM, these are probably wolves in sheep shet.

Tho it's funny as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        yeah the tacobell dawg
        hey, if you missed my first write up for onthebeak.com here it is

http://onthebeak.com/2011/11/19/for-...n-methods-407/

just thought you might be interested

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
          The spelling of the P word smells not filipino.

JM, these are probably wolves in sheep shet.

Tho it's funny as hell
          yeah, whoever he is **** is funny as fuk

Comment

"But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real… be a Filipino.”- im a 100% Filipino but, what was Pac trying to say?
            What he's saying is 'get back in line'. You're Filipino, you have to support me no matter what. And you can never criticize me. I'm your hero and you will worship the very ground I walk on. If you do not do these things, you're not a real Filipino. This, gentlemen, is what Arum has turned him into.

Comment

hey, if you missed my first write up for onthebeak.com here it is

http://onthebeak.com/2011/11/19/for-...n-methods-407/

just thought you might be interested
              good read. why dont you write more?

Comment

• uncle congressroids

wants you, *******

nearest recruiting station

Comment

• Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                  i am also a filipino and what pacquiao said wasn't good to hear or read to the boxing people neither hardcore or casual. but the thing is you can't blame him for saying that. he too as a fighter who worked hard and put everything on the line for the pride of his country is also human. he can't make everyone happy everytime he fights. but im pretty sure out of his 10 fights he would make a mistake. but all of those are for the fans to be happy. we have to understand that he too wasn't happy with the result. he could have said "hey i tried my best to make the fans happy im sorry if you didn't like my performance." but again hasn't he been saying that all the time? wasn't he humble enough everytime he fights? if i may step out of what the article is about it wasn't pacquiao's fault that the judges score it that ridiculous right? the fight was close. i watched it live and thought that pacquiao couldn't land a punch on marquez and it was marquez who did the attack and beautiful combos. then when i watched it on tv some of those combos that marquez threw were blocked. pacquiao was peppering marquez shots after shots of quick lefts and right hooks that i myself can't see during live because maybe pacquiao's punches were that fast. i had to watch it twice on tv to really see what really happened. yes, marquez hit pacquiao with better combos but after that he couldn't follow. im not saying all through out the fight but mostly. while pacquiao kept coming and throwing shots and the only problem was it didn't looked as good as marquez's beautiful counter combos. but pacquiao was hitting him too just not as what we expected. i am not taking away from marquez cuz he is pacquiao's toughest opponent. and never did i talked bad about marquez cuz i know what a warrior he is. we just got to understand that this guys are also human who has pride and who gets hurt. let's just be happy that we saw a good fight that night.
                  didn't read..

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    What he's saying is 'get back in line'. You're Filipino, you have to support me no matter what. And you can never criticize me. I'm your hero and you will worship the very ground I walk on. If you do not do these things, you're not a real Filipino. This, gentlemen, is what Arum has turned him into.
                    whats even sadder is some of his fans do what you just said

Comment

whats even sadder is some of his fans do what you just said
                      like the guy in my sig who commented on your article.

Comment

Working...
                      X