No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Define finish? Working on my BA right now.
    You need to ask the institution for a refund.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Don't tell lies Wlad said no to the test just as Hopkins did.

Fighters fight, let the commission handle the anti-doping.

Lobby the commission if you want improve testing, oh wait Floyd was against that.

I wonder why?
      Do you chastise Pacquiao for negotiating things like glove size, weight, overweight-penalties, ect instead of just leaving it up to the commission? Or do you just have a problem with a particular fighter trying to negotiate stricter drug testing standards?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Don't tell lies Wlad said no to the test just as Hopkins did.

Fighters fight, let the commission handle the anti-doping.

Lobby the commission if you want improve testing, oh wait Floyd was against that.

I wonder why?

Red K given for distorting the truth.

Hopkins already signed and finalized his fight Vs Pascal, when he started running his mouth about testing. If he wanted testing, he should've included it into the contract, instead of acting like a child. But that's not what it was about, it was all about trying to humiliate Hopkins and create an excuse if he losses.

WLAD DID ACCEPT RANDOM TESTING, but there was never an official contract drawn up by Team Povetkin since they tuck their tail between their legs and ran before the fight ever got signed.

It's different with Pacquiao.

Comment

• http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11249.html

like I said YEARS ago........

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
              He has NEVER tested positive for roids.

Does not have any association with roids.

Has accepted Olympic style drug testing.

There are people out there who have been caught on roids(Roy Jones, Toney, Mosley etc). associate themselves with roid dealers(marquez, donaire, ward etc)

Yet they don't get half the heat. You already know the agenda. It's a race thing. the hate is so slanted it's beyond logic.

his naysayers keep chanting the ROIDS PEDS ROIDS like drooling ******s.

What is wrong with you people?
              I agree that its unfortunate that a lot of people slander him for taking steroids, especially since he has never ever tested positive like you said. But you can't argue that it's not at least suspicious to some people as to why he would not be willing to take a simple blood test.

Personally I think he's genuine about his beliefs of losing blood making you weaker. But that doesn't change the fact that such a belief is moronic, childish and downright primitive, and he should be called out for this reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                So in other words you're saying Marg got karma?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  So in other words you're saying Marg got karma?
                  I am saying why would someone use plaster when you can use what Manny did? and get away with it? makes perfect sense to me, Tony was framed thanks for the red K I got some comming your way soon

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    I am saying why would someone use plaster when you can use what Manny did? and get away with it? makes perfect sense to me, Tony was framed thanks for the red K I got some comming your way soon
                    I guess Mosley/Richardson planted the plaster substance on Marg's wraps.

I guess Mosley carries plaster in his back pocket now.

Shane Mosley: Ya'll know I don't leave the house without my plaster, right?

PS: You know why you can't red k me back? Because you already did to begin with lol How are you going to start it, then complain when it comes back to you. Here, take this for your troubles
                    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-24-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I guess Mosley/Richardson planted the plaster substance on Marg's wraps.

I guess Mosley carries plaster in his back pocket now.

Shane Mosley: Ya'll know I don't leave the house without my plaster, right?

PS: You know why you can't red k me back? Because you already did lol How are you going to start it, then complain when it comes back to you. Here, take this for your troubles
                      Nazim took the wrap into Mosleys dressing room, he could have planted anything whos to say he didnt?

and Shane out right lied to the fans about his steroid abuse for years, when the commission asked for him to re submit another test he declined and told everybody he was clean only to turn round and change his story...

The man has a history of cheating himself and lied about it meaning he also has a history of lying....

So how can anybody take his word? and I find it very odd that he has a performance like that with out random blood and urine testing only to turn around and look like **** when he has to take some test

Comment

Working...
                      X