No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    And Marquez gets NO HEAT considering his nutritionist was former Balco associate Angel Hernandez... Marquez stood his ground against Pacman and took his punches well this time around.. WHY DOESNT THIS RAISE THE QUESTION MARQUEZ WAS ON SOME TYPE OF UNDETECTABLE PED...

MARQUEZ = HERNANDEZ
    PACMAN = NO EVIDENCE OR NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH PED EXPERTS..

"SMH"
    If you want to look at it that way, sure.

More reason to implement better testing, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      If you want to look at it that way, sure.

More reason to implement better testing, right?
      Keep in mind the testing system has been implemented way before FMJ flapped his beak on the issue, now everyone seems to be jumping on the wagon...

Change it now, why? Cause Floyd said so.. This should of been change waaaay back when Mosely beat the system.. and to accuse someone who has never tested positive nor associated himself with PED experts.. SMH..

Marquez should be more suspect to using PEDs then Pacman..

Comment

Keep in mind the testing system has been implemented way before FMJ flapped his beak on the issue, now everyone seems to be jumping on the wagon...

Change it now, why? Cause Floyd said so.. This should of been change waaaay back when Mosely beat the system.. and to accuse someone who has never tested positive nor associated himself with PED experts.. SMH..

So your answer to ridding PED's of the sport is keep the old testing in play. But keep it in play only because "Mayweather" asked to increase the requirements.

If Pac asked to increase testing would that make it better for you?

FYI... Pac accused himself by not taking the test. But oh wait, he didn't take the test only because "Mayweather" asked right.. Oh wait, Mayweather's not the commission, but oh wait.... Well, if you've read through this thread you know the rest.

Comment

Not change it because Floyd said so but change it because the current testing has many flaws and Floyd knows this. Floyd just wants to fight against legit opponents who aren't on PED's, that's all. Who would want to fight someone on PED's? Manny could of put a rest to this PED talk a lonnng time ago if he just took the stupid tests..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Question: Who among these athletes has taken PEDs/Steroids

Roy Jones
            James Toney
            Fernando Vargas
            Omar Nino
            Manny Pacquiao

*****s: Manny Pacquiao of course

Question: Why?

*****s: Coz the Floyds says so.

Very intelligent

*****s: Next question please.

Question: How many years in a decade.............
            N Y A H A H A H A *****s: TEN years! from 0-10, like 2000 -2010. nyahahahaha.

Comment

And Marquez gets NO HEAT considering his nutritionist was former Balco associate Angel Hernandez... Marquez stood his ground against Pacman and took his punches well this time around.. WHY DOESNT THIS RAISE THE QUESTION MARQUEZ WAS ON SOME TYPE OF UNDETECTABLE PED...

MARQUEZ = HERNANDEZ
              PACMAN = NO EVIDENCE OR NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH PED EXPERTS..

"SMH"
              10 days before the fight. "TEST ME"

http://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-r...test-me--45590

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                N Y A H A H A H A *****s: TEN years! from 0-10, like 2000 -2010. nyahahahaha.
                I didn't want to say it, but your beginning to look more and more like a pacamaniac by the second.

You're showing all the vital signs:

1. Ducking questions with questions as if they were never asked.
                2. Subject changing.
                3. Mentioning slow motion
                4. Alts

I'm afraid I might have to diagnose you with *******itis. There's been an influx of cases reported on boxingscene after November 12th. I think you might be infected. Seek help, before it's too late.

Here, take a shot of this pacasillin for your troubles
                Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-23-2011, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• When I first heard floyds accusation I thought he was full of ****. Its Mannys response that changed my opinion. Also for the people that are butthurt about floyds right to demand a test need to realize these dudes are fighting over glove size, ring size, weight limit and penalties. If Manny can demand catchweights floyd should be able to demand a simple blood test.
                  Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 11-23-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    pacquiao never said he was afraid of needles though
                    He never denied it either.

Which goes to show it was one of many excuses to avoid taking the test and fighting Floyd.
                    Last edited by MindBat; 11-23-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Free OJ.?. R Kelly is innocent?.. not surprised here..

Comment

Working...
                      X