No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
    Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Ali, Floyd Mayweather Jr...smdh...

Where is the slander? Did Ali not avoid the draft? Was Jack Johnson not ***ing white women(shunned upon at the time)? Is Floyd not cherry picking duck and an idiot/racist to the public?

Was any of them hated on for completely fabricated slander? Nope.

If someone came out of nowhere and said ALI, JOHNSON AND FLOYD were on roids in their prime with no proof and people started believing them and writing off their entire legacies. then you would have a slander that's on par with what's happening to Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I'm asking you to post the link to the post to prove your claims against me.

Don't worry Floyd won't be able to provide any evidene also.
      It's already been proven son.

Problem is, you're the only one that doesn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        Where is the slander? Did Ali not avoid the draft? Was Jack Johnson not ***ing white women(shunned upon at the time)? Is Floyd not cherry picking duck and an idiot/racist to the public?

Was any of them hated on for completely fabricated slander? Nope.

If someone came out of nowhere and said ALI, JOHNSON AND FLOYD were on roids in their prime with no proof and people started believing them and writing off their entire legacies. then you would have a slander that's on par with what's happening to Pacquiao.
        If you don't consider racism a form of slander, then I submit Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson. They got accused of PEDs...hell they even accused each other of PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          It's already been proven son.

Problem is, you're the only one that doesn't know.
          What has been proven now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
            If you don't consider racism a form of slander, then I submit Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson. They got accused of PEDs...hell they even accused each other of PEDs.

SHUT THE HELL UP.

How many threads in the boxing history or front page of boxingscene do you see talking about Holyfield and Tyson on roids? Rarely if anybody even talked about it back then. 99.9% of the people didn't even know Tyson wanted Holyfield to do extra testing.

Now count Manny's. Yeah...... Manny's slander is way worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              What has been proven now?
              That D4thincarnation is the best poster on boxingscene.

There, can we move on now?

PS: I have plenty of posts in this thread that are screaming for your replies. Let's quit with this small talk and get to the meat and potatoes.

Whaddya say?

Comment

• Hey D4th, let's start with this one. Feel free to eat it up:

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                You didn't get the news?

He can't take the test because Floyd is not the commission. Pac only goes by the commission.

But oh wait, he did accept random USADA testing with a 14, 24, 30 day cut off. So I take back my original statement. Pac only goes by the commission when convenient and goes by USADA when he can apply his own stipulations. What's the phrase? Straddling the fence.

But oh wait, speaking of USADA, I have to take back my original statement again. Last time I checked, Mr. Arum stated they will only go by WADA testing.

But oh wait, if they're only going by WADA testing, then doesn't that mean Pac has been LYING this whole time when he said he accepted USADA testing with a cutoff?

I can do this all night like a trucker or someone taking PED's (EPO). Oh wait.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Manny Pacquiao: I will continue to turn down these 30 million dollar drug tests because Floyd, not the commission, asked me to take them. I understand Random blood tests by USADA aren't required by the commission, but I'll accept them as long as there's a cut-off. As soon as Team Mayweather rejects my offer and tells me there's no cut-off, but drug testing up to the day of the fight, I'll just use my "commission only" stance. Yeah, that's what I'll do. BRILLIANT. Hey, snob, what do you think?

Snob Arum: Well Manny, originally it was my idea, but I'll let you take the glory. I'm not sure which is better, your idea or Margarito's eye.
                  Ok lets be objective...its that at all possible for you.....

Floyd - "I turned down the biggest payday EVER in the history of the sport for my own personal assumption that had NO substance or merit. just call me Floyd "Ethical" Mayweather now".

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                    Ok lets be objective...its that at all possible for you.....

Floyd - "I turned down the biggest payday EVER in the history of the sport for my own personal assumption that had NO substance or merit. just call me Floyd "Ethical" Mayweather now".
                    I don't care what his name is.

I just want to see someone take the test and get it on.

PS: You're wrong. Floyd's asking for tests did have merit. If you don't know the merit behind them, sorry ghandi, I don't have time to give you the list.

But feel free to search the forum for the answers.
                    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-23-2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X