Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man you should of asked him if he saw the video of his dad sparring lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      man why are the pacquiao fans so salty all the time? its like manny pacquiao is the only good fighter that ever was or will be...

relax boyz, your man is good, he's just not the best
      You'd be butthurt too if the bane of your existence came crashing down in 36 minutes. Pacriders are forced to deal with the reality that their fighter may not be better than a 38yr old lightweight so why the **** were we even dreaming of Mayweather? I've noticed a lot of silence from the Paclovers these days except for the delusional alts and I can't blame them. The gig is up. Now go back to arguing about how Floyd is using a test to duck him.

Comment

Did Floyd give buddy the common courtesy of a reach around after the interview was done? It's only right.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          I wonder why Floyd only does interview with guys that absolutely love him and support him no matter what.

He stays away from the mainstream interviews now, is he ducking them?
          I wonder why manny does the same.

oh wait, but everyone loves manny so that doesnt make sense does it?! silly me! the reason mayweather is so big and rich is due to people like you. he should thank you guys, you pay his bills

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            You'd be butthurt too if the bane of your existence came crashing down in 36 minutes. Pacriders are forced to deal with the reality that their fighter may not be better than a 38yr old lightweight so why the **** were we even dreaming of Mayweather? I've noticed a lot of silence from the Paclovers these days except for the delusional alts and I can't blame them. The gig is up. Now go back to arguing about how Floyd is using a test to duck him.

Yeah you must have been one of those that were writing on Marquez off, the ones of us that know boxing knew Marquez would cause Pacquiao problems.

No fighter is unbeatable, don't cry but not even Mayweather is, and just how you wrote Marquez off, you are now writing Pacquiao off.

I guess some people will never learn.

Comment

oh wait, but everyone loves manny so that doesnt make sense does it?! silly me! the reason mayweather is so big and rich is due to people like you. he should thank you guys, you pay his bills
              i believe pacquiao was interviewed by floyd hype recently.

so kind of kills your theory huh.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I'm a mayweather fan, i also think pac is a decent fighter. to say that he could beat mayweather though... well, lol. when i first heard some talks about a fantasy fight between floyd and manny years ago, i laughed. and i continue to laugh, but not cause pac isnt good enough to fight floyd, its because his delusionally crazy supporters make him to be unbeatable and untouchable, when in reality, hes jus a good brawler who learned how to box, doesnt mean anything. he cant beat floyd in a boxing match, he just cant. i know its hard to except and all, cause fans will support their guy to the end, but fan or not, you should not lie to yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  i believe pacquiao was interviewed by floyd hype recently.

so kind of kills your theory huh.
                  well didnt floyd call into rude jude or some **** like that for an interview, who does not like him? kind of kills your killing of my theory huh

i dont even care about interviews or any of that bull****. its clear as day this fight is taking so long due to money. i mean look at all the chatter of all the people that want it, but some idiots go and say its not gonna happen cause floyd is scared, now theres other morons sayin pac is ducking floyd. get real people. their pro fighters who want as much money as possible.

hilarious...

Comment

I'm a mayweather fan, i also think pac is a decent fighter. to say that he could beat mayweather though... well, lol. when i first heard some talks about a fantasy fight between floyd and manny years ago, i laughed. and i continue to laugh, but not cause pac isnt good enough to fight floyd, its because his delusionally crazy supporters make him to be unbeatable and untouchable, when in reality, hes jus a good brawler who learned how to box, doesnt mean anything. he cant beat floyd in a boxing match, he just cant. i know its hard to except and all, cause fans will support their guy to the end, but fan or not, you should not lie to yourself...
                    I'm still getting over the Marquez fight but the proof was there in the Mosley fight--don't know why I overlooked it. Pacquiao is inept when it comes to opponents who provide movement (imagine what Zahir Raheem would've done to this guy) and it's been kept under wraps for years now. His delusional fans had a reason for being that way but now that the gig is up, the wool has been removed from their eyes and many of the smart ones have been awfully silent . The only ones who are still yapping are the ones without a brain.

Comment

Pacquiao goes on all the mainstream shows, Manny would have only do interviews with Pacland and do interviews with the biggest Pacquiao fan on here to reach Floyd's level of selective interviewing.

I think Brian Kenny roughed Floyd up too much, he scared to come out of his comfort zone now to answer some tough questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X