Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Margarito's eye is strongest eye I've ever seen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunnydee View Post
    I laugh when reports came out that Margarito's eye "developed cataract." Dude, got a detached retina. I'm sure Cotto will take out his revenge.
    Some years back a detached retina was a serious injury. Nowadays it is not serious and the success rate of re-attachment is almost 100%. Recovery time is around a month or two. Only 25 years ago it took a couple of years. I think Ray Leonard had to retire because of this.

Comment

The white Don King.

Comment

"That eye that was treated is now stronger than the normal person's eye"

Dear lord, Cotto should be praying for his life
        Last edited by vacon04; 11-23-2011, 02:16 AM.

Comment

The only reason Marg isn't completely blind is because Pac took the last 3 rounds off. He needs to thank the lord that Pac has mercy

Comment

Damn this guy is a promotor for real you think Bob Arum gives 2 ****s about Margarito eye or that Cotto got hit with Bricks Lol.

Comment

lol little pacboy tried so hard to KO margarito but couldn't

Comment

Bob "the crook" Arum is such a ****ing idiot! This guy just needs to retire and shut the **** already!

"Margarito's eye is the strongest eye Ive ever seen" WTF?

Is this old senile fool serious? I thought he was a ****ty greedy promoter now it turns out hes an optometrist too?

"Manny Pacquiao has that Bruce Lee style of boxing that Ive never seen"

Then Pac proceeds to get outboxed and counterpunched all damn night and loses to Marquez!

Bob Arum is a dumb dumb person who needs to be told by the people closest to him to just shut the **** up because he clearly doesnt even think about the dumb ass **** that comes out of his mouth!

Whats next........."Check Hooks is the most knowledgeable online poster Ive ever seen in my life"?

Comment

strongest eye ?!?

maybe its a bionic eye?

LOLZ

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                    I dont think so. That is what happened to mares and he is doing fine
                    Even since it happened to mares, the idiot can't see that he is punching below the belt.

Comment

Of course it's strong. The replacement eye is made of adamantium. But don't tell Cotto his eye socket is loaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X