Paul Williams to face molina or bundrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams to face molina or bundrage

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...-bundrage-eyed

sounds good to ,but its on showtime... i guess HBO doesnt give a SH-T about the punisher anymore.

Unless he's been working night and day on how to avoid that overhand left let him retire plz.

Comment

He could beat both.

Comment

Interesting because kirklands team wants molina and bundrage wants kirkland.

As long as all as these four find a way to create to fights between the four Im good. All four make sense fighting each other. I love how kirkland wants to show Hes the toughest baddest mother****er by smashing molina whose the quietly the most dangerous dark horse. But id love molina vs williams for williams to try to prove Hes still legit or molina to show Hes a beast top 154er. And K9 is tough pretty avoided too and has a title id love for kirkland to smash him and take his title!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          Interesting because kirklands team wants molina and bundrage wants kirkland.

As long as all as these four find a way to create to fights between the four Im good. All four make sense fighting each other. I love how kirkland wants to show Hes the toughest baddest mother****er by smashing molina whose the quietly the most dangerous dark horse. But id love molina vs williams for williams to try to prove Hes still legit or molina to show Hes a beast top 154er. And K9 is tough pretty avoided too and has a title id love for kirkland to smash him and take his title!
          If K-9 was smart he'd stay away from Kirk.

Comment

hopefully pwill gets a 2nd wind and we see him vs kirkland b4 hes too far gone. That might be better than kirkland angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
              hopefully pwill gets a 2nd wind and we see him vs kirkland b4 hes too far gone. That might be better than kirkland angulo.
              Williams is too far gone for that. Kirkland would run through him.

Comment

Williams gets KTFO against Martinez in 2 rounds..takes on Lara right after and gets his ass kicked. Now wants to get another tough opponent, one who fought to a Draw with the guy that just kicked his ass, another one is a top JMW. Say what you want about this guys flaws, but damn, he just does not take any shortcuts.

W. Matthysse, Margarito, Winky, Cintron, Martinez twice, Quintana twice, Lara, Phillips. Called the hell out of Cotto, Mayweather, Mosley, Pacquiao...Called out for a Margarito rematch right after Margarito brutalized Cotto and nobody wanted Margarito. This guy even said okay to a Hopkins fight, but negotiations never started I forgot why. On top of all of this he still wants a Martinez trilogy despite what Martinez did to him in their rematch.

How can you hate on the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Williams gets KTFO against Martinez in 2 rounds..takes on Lara right after and gets his ass kicked. Now wants to get another tough opponent, one who fought to a Draw with the guy that just kicked his ass, another one is a top JMW. Say what you want about this guys flaws, but damn, he just does not take any shortcuts.

W. Matthysse, Margarito, Winky, Cintron, Martinez twice, Quintana twice, Lara, Phillips. Called the hell out of Cotto, Mayweather, Mosley, Pacquiao...Called out for a Margarito rematch right after Margarito brutalized Cotto and nobody wanted Margarito. This guy even said okay to a Hopkins fight, but negotiations never started I forgot why. On top of all of this he still wants a Martinez trilogy despite what Martinez did to him in their rematch.

I approve this post.

I remember a while back I was debating Brother Jay who was ****ting on Williams for not fighting anyone. I was like WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Hell yeah the man knows he dont have much time but still wants the toughest baddest mother****ers. So does kirkland, so does lara, so does molina, and so does k9! Thats why 154 is the most exciting explosive división because of all these tough guys who aré willing to fight! Even if it does have a few pussays like the guy who ducked angulo and protected alavarez, and arum wont let cotto and margs in the heap but Its still stacked and exciting!

Comment

Working...
                    X