Floydhype Sources: Manny Sends Koncz To Arum Concerning Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing Koncz...

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath. It's Koncz, Arums lapdog. It's like Arum trying to meet himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        http://fighthype.com/pages/content11236.html

Koncz being an Arum puppet probably doesn't bode well for Manny's wishes being honored...
        Starting to seem as if Pacquiao is Arum's puppet as well. Why should he have to go thru a 3rd party to inform Arum of his wishes? He should be able to get Arum on the phone/in a room and tell him what he's decided to do next.

Comment

woot woot yea baby

Comment

BTW, how is the Comedian going to pay up on his soon to be lost bet? His account is bombed out and depleted, like a badly used car. He ain't got the credits
            lol you two have a bet running again? tell me all about it! i haven't been around much in the last week....must have missed it.

Comment

I wonder if Floyd thinks Pac is shop worn enough yet to take Pac on? Pac took a lot of punches against JMM and that will have not gone unnoticed by Floyd.

Comment

BTW, how is the Comedian going to pay up on his soon to be lost bet? His account is bombed out and depleted, like a badly used car. He ain't got the credits

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I wonder if Floyd thinks Pac is shop worn enough yet to take Pac on? Pac took a lot of punches against JMM and that will have not gone unnoticed by Floyd.
                  Dude now your trolling with the same premature excuse. Geez man give it a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Dude now your trolling with the same premature excuse. Geez man give it a break.
                    Im just saying what everyone thinks already! Now you are going to try convince me you didnt think that as well i suppose?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                      lol you two have a bet running again? tell me all about it! i haven't been around much in the last week....must have missed it.
                      He has a bet going with Makaveli, I have nothing to do with it. If Mak wants my sloppy seconds, so be it.

Back on topic (not really)- Mayweather and co after learning the news:

We're gonna be hearing a lot about 'misquotes' and 'contradictions'.

Comment

Working...
                      X