Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tickets For Showtime's New Years Eve Card On Sale 11/26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tickets For Showtime's New Years Eve Card On Sale 11/26

Fans looking to celebrate the New Year in perhaps the biggest, most significant fight card in the history of Orange County, Calif. - and the first at Anaheim Convention Center in nearly 32 years -- will have the opportunity to reserve their seats beginning this Saturday, Nov. 26, when tickets for a Dec. 31 World Championship Doubleheader go on sale.

Tickets for what will be an exciting and memorable event co-promoted by Don King Productions and Goossen Tutor Promotions are priced at $25, $50, $75, $125 (VIP) and $175 (Gold Circle) and will be available at all Ticketmaster locations, online at www.ticketmaster.com and the Anaheim Convention Box Office. The live card begins at 4 p.m. PT with the Ramos-Rigondeaux bout at 6 p.m. and the main event, Cloud-Erdei, immediately after. [Click Here To Read More]

What can I say Rigo by a vicious shot to the body

Comment

this fight should be in the east coast

Comment

I hope Rigo KO's Rico.

Comment

I hope more that Rigo wins and becomes much more active...a disappointment as a pro w/all his talent...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            I hope more that Rigo wins and becomes much more active...a disappointment as a pro w/all his talent...
            How is he a disappointment?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              this fight should be in the east coast
              its in anaheim california

Comment

Yeah I agree this fight belongs in the east coast it won't sell out in cali.

Comment

Working...
                X