Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Margarito's eye falls off the second Cotto punches on it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post

Then we see Margaritos real eye.
    LOL! Margenator.

Comment

Wow, this thread went from fail to epic in 3 pages

Comment

eye feel like you might be exaggerating a bit but eye do agree somewhat but that's what the commission gets for turning a blind eye and even though cotto is the apple of my eye there is more than meets the eye when it comes to margarito. when all is said and done it could be a sight for sore eyes, even though this fight could really be an eye for an eye and they don't see eye to eye. I really hope boxing hits a bulls-eye with this PPV and the whole event is just not eye candy for us boxing fans

Comment

It might be two or three that are dropped like sour grapes from a grape tree

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            eye feel like you might be exaggerating a bit but eye do agree somewhat but that's what the commission gets for turning a blind eye and even though cotto is the apple of my eye there is more than meets the eye when it comes to margarito. when all is said and done it could be a sight for sore eyes, even though this fight could really be an eye for an eye and they don't see eye to eye. I really hope boxing hits a bulls-eye with this PPV and the whole event is just not eye candy for us boxing fans
            Eye yi yi!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              Eye yi yi!!

Comment

Think is that the eye socket, the bone structure around the eye has healed up perfectly well. Its probably the fact that he had nerve and damage to his actual eye ball

Comment

Over exaggerating, they wouldn't go into the fight without knowing that the eye is well healed and the doctor wouldn't allow the fight to happen if he thought it would give up after a few rounds.

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Eye see what you did there.

Comment

when did that eye get busted up in the pac fight?

early to mid rounds right? don't remember.

if it can withstand pac's punches for 5-6 rounds with that broken cheekbone..... it can withstand cotto's powder puff punches for 100 rounds with a healed cheekbone.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      when did that eye get busted up in the pac fight?

early to mid rounds right? don't remember.

if it can withstand pac's punches for 5-6 rounds with that broken cheekbone..... it can withstand cotto's powder puff punches for 100 rounds with a healed cheekbone.
                      What? Cotto is no powder puncher...Tony, win or lose, is going to get seriosly hurt in that eye, very possibly permenantly. I don't think he should even be fighting, having to jump through hurdles to get examined by a real doctor, (not one of bob's paid-off ones.) You know Cotto is going to target it with that powerful jab. And Cotto is a good boxer.

And no way is that eye healed enough for a hard hitting Cotto who has a grudge and will target that eye until it caves in. Like i said in another post, as much as i would like to see Cotto avenge that loss, I don't wish any boxer permenant damage from a fight.
                      Last edited by jazluvr; 11-21-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X