• If Margarito did use illegal wraps in the first fight,

how do you see the rematch playing out?

Margarito is still too tough for him

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      Margarito is still too tough for him
      Not with one eye he isn't.

Comment

if the eye is no factor repeat, people use miguels swelling as proof along with that photo which has now been put to rest that it was nothing more than a sharpie marker.

Look at Miguels swelling after the Pacquiao fight its much much worse, and note after all the body shots we didnt hear of broken ribs which if there were bricks in Tonys wraps a rib would have broke, but this fight in no way confirms that Tony did use illegal wraps in their first fight.

Comment

Tony didn't use "illegal wraps"

Tony wins the rematch.

Comment

cotto should own cheato

Comment

I see this fight being Rounds 1-6 of the first fight, before the plaster kicked in.

Comment

IDK. Cotto still tired down the stretch from all the movement he used & Margarito was still able to close the distance & get to him. I think his work rate will wear Cotto down again. Cotto hit him with everything but the kitchen sink & still didn't deter him.

Comment

Originally posted by RAW View Post
                  IDK. Cotto still tired down the stretch from all the movement he used & Margarito was still able to close the distance & get to him. I think his work rate will wear Cotto down again. Cotto hit him with everything but the kitchen sink & still didn't deter him.
                  That is of course if his eye is not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I see this fight being Rounds 1-6 of the first fight, before the plaster kicked in.
                    Yeah cus sweaty gloves allows plaster to dry out right? Get ****ing real not a single rib was broked on Miguels body, and if those wraps did have plaster that would be the first thing to happen to him

Comment

Working...
                    X