No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Be a Filipino, Get real, I won"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Yeah no pressure at all totally un influenced I guess they all just independently of anyone decided to mark themselves showing their devotion to their man/god as he idols himself, Pac is repulsive
    Hold on... so, you were serious?
    Pac actually said he had his flunkies mark themelves?

Gve me link to video or something.
    i didn't follow all that 24/7 shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by tennishero View Post
      it was a close fight

it wasn't a robbery by any means

a draw? maybe

this isn't a CASTILLO moment

this isn't the ROBBERY OF THE MILLENIUM like castillo mayfeather

and *****- no boxing knowledge having idioit- if feather fist hurt his shoulder the 1st fight- why couldn't he do s-hit in the 2nd fight?

LOLZ i know he runs away all the time- (except vs women who give birth to his children) but
      a pac**** accusing any other fan of not having boxing knowledge is the height of irony

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        ...blah blah blahbedy blah...“Salamat sa sambayanang Filipino sa pagsuporta. Sa awa ng Panginoon, nanalo tayo at doon sa mga ibang tao na naniniwala na di tama yung desisyon eh, magpakatotoo ka…maging Filipino ka (I thank the Filipino people for their support. With God’s help, I won. But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real…be a Filipino),” said Pacquiao,

So is Manny implying that if one of his countrymen/women doesn't think he won, they are somehow less Filipino?

Regardless of who you think won the fight, that is a pretty arrogant statement from a 'public servant'.

Filipino media should be all over his ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by horge View Post
          Hold on... so, you were serious?
          Pac actually said he had his flunkies mark themelves?

Gve me link to video or something.
          i didn't follow all that 24/7 shit.
          I don't feel like looking for it, its online or on HBO somewhere, I saw a man presiding over a ceremonial initiation honoring himself, that is all that needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
            What a scum sack of ****... he basically tells them that if you don't think he won then you're not a real filipino. Just proves that his nice guy persona is just an act.
            What Pacquiao said is wrong but he's a nice guy

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Many people thought Pacquiao won, from all nationalities, Pacquiao thought he had won, he is just asking for support from people he has done a lot for.

Floyd done the same thing, but is not 1% the cultural icon of his nation.
              Yep good post

Comment

• He loves himself just look at his house..he has 200 pictures of himself hanging around the place...I understand when someone's proud of his achievements and wants to show it off but he's just bringing it to a different level..he clearly loves himself and he wants to be praised by people...as a religious man he should know that the only one worth the worship is God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  What Pacquiao said is wrong but he's a nice guy
                  yea everything is forgiven when pac says something even his condom comment,his tight shoe excuse and everything else he says which is wrong....but when mayweather says something out of line...well the thug needs to get locked up for life huh????

Comment

• kiss my ass pacroid..

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Manny's diehard fanbase seems to consist mostly of filipinos and floyd haters.
                      I'm neither I'm a Pacquiao fan because of his style, he's an amazing fighter and he's a nice guy

Comment

Working...
                      X