No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Be a Filipino, Get real, I won"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
    Not, he just preferred to be so tired and handsome. Ronnie might be in the crowd might get ass whipped, so he preferred to go directly to Congress, pass a law against humor mongering.
    Riiiight, or he just didn't want to celebrate a fight he knows he lost. I think the latter makes more sense.

Comment

• Funny thing is...the ******ed *****s are more butthurt than Marquez fans. Why? Disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Riiiight, or he just didn't want to celebrate a fight he knows he lost. I think the latter makes more sense.
        Of course not. After the bout with Jinky I think he just needed the well-deserved rest. After all, he had more important things to do such as ship out his ferrari, feed the poor, unlike you who can`t even feed your dog.

Anyway as a winner, demi-gods like him still have choices, he hasn`t even resurrected yet.

And losers like you and Marquez don`t seem to cry enough.
        Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-21-2011, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• "depends on my promoter bob arum"

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
            Of course not. After the bout with Jinky I think he just needed the well-deserved rest. After all, he had more important things to do such as ship out his ferrari, feed the poor, unlike you who can`t even feed your dog.

Anyway as a winner, demi-gods like him still have choices, he hasn`t even resurrected yet.

And losers like you and Marquez don`t seem to cry enough.
            Did you just insult me by saying I can't feed my dog?
            ............You even have an Edit as if you weren't happy with your original insult so you hit me with the, you can't feed your dog.
            What a ******. o/\o

Comment

• Be a Filipino = support me blindly, whether I look like sh**t or not...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
                "depends on my promoter bob arum"
                Will it hit #1 on iTunes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                  The pathetic part about it is that he's forced to plead for support based on nationality rather than his actual performance. Classic move of a person who knows they lost.
                  We don't know what Pac thinks, lol.
                  Maybe he truly, firmly believes he won.

His demeanor after the final bell certainly bespoke a fighter
                  disappointed in his performance. I suspect he really thought
                  he was going to steamroll Marquez, at will.

Again, I have it as a draw. Could've gone either way, really.
                  I'd have had no problem with it going JMM's way.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I was repelled when I saw on the 24/7 how he has his followers close to him tattoo their loyalty to him. Its like he thinks himself a god.
                  What? He had them tattoo that shit??
                  GTFOH.... I 'd always heard his hangers-on did it on their own.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  The Fillipinos who had Pacquiao losing, should be ashamed. Bow down to your god, be a Fillipino and suck his ****.

Too much **** imagery even for you, Kev.
                  You're as bad as wazaa.
                  Last edited by horge; 11-21-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by horge View Post

What? He had them tattoo that shit??
                    GTFOH.... I 'd always heard his hangers-on did it on their own.
                    Yeah no pressure at all totally un influenced I guess they all just independently of anyone decided to mark themselves showing their devotion to their man/god as he idols himself, Pac is repulsive

Comment

• Pacquiao has been saying alot of questionable stuff lately. He's turning a lot of his non Filipino fans off.

He's coming off as bitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X