Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Be a Filipino, Get real, I won"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac went from controversial scorecards against JMM to pulling out the controversial race card.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalandagan View Post
      Apologies to everyone.

The statement "Be a Filipino" was used out of context. Filipinos sometimes use ambigous statement that encompasses a wide scope of general idea for a specific meaning. And more often than not give a slightly different translation of what is actually meant, bending it to suit his own view. Example: The writer said President Aquino defended Pacquiao. The president did not, he merely asked not to criticize Pacquiao. Even if Marquez was declared as winner the statement of Aquino would still apply!

If you ask me if Pacquiao won? I'd say he was declared as such. But he is continually losing a lot more in his insistence that he "CLEARLY" won.

Marquez won something far more important that the match itself.

Be a Filipino Manny! F#ck Arum and go to Mexico offer Marquez (whether he wins or not) your purse from the fight for a rematch, beat the heck out of him (if you really think you can) and remove all doubts.

Be a Mexican Manuel! Fight once more and give it your all before you retire. You may get the decision this time ........or lose again but it'll be great for those who watch, eh?

Be a Filipino he says, LOL.
      be yourself man - eminem

Comment

• Big difference in Floyd saying he wants the support of Americans, and Pacquiao saying be a real Filipino.
        Floyd has NEVER said "I'm American, you're American, say I won a close fight", because frankly, he has never really had a close fight. Aside from JLC 1 (which I think he lost) he has been dominant in every fight. Now, when he "beat" JLC, he didn't say, "Be a real American". He kept his mouth shut, rematched him, and did the job right.
        Asking for support of your countrymen is completely different then saying "forget what you saw at the fight, and say I won because we are from the same area".

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Comment

• The Fillipinos who had Pacquiao losing, should be ashamed. Bow down to your god, be a Fillipino and suck his ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            The Fillipinos who had Pacquiao losing, should be ashamed. Bow down to your god, be a Fillipino and suck his ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              He doesn't seem to think so, I was repelled when I saw on the 24/7 how he has his followers close to him tattoo their loyalty to him. Its like he thinks himself a god.
              What episode did that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                be a Filipino?!?....WOW!!....don't be a boxing fan, be a Filipino...be bias is what he's saying!!!
                For some numbskulls out there, Manny Pacquiao just arrived in the Philippines and was actually addressing to Filipino countrymen, backlashing at people like Ronnie Nathanielsz.

And it was actually MP who decided against the customary parade, not his people. It was his choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                  For some numbskulls out there, Manny Pacquiao just arrived in the Philippines and was actually addressing to Filipino countrymen, backlashing at people like Ronnie Nathanielsz.

And it was actually MP who decided against the customary parade, not his people. It was his choice.
                  YOU ARE RIGHT! He didn't want to celebrate a fight he knows he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    What episode did that happen?
                    I believe the last one, I saw it after the Kirkland/Angulo fight and was like WTF, sickening how he idolizes himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      YOU ARE RIGHT! He didn't want to celebrate a fight he knows he lost.
                      Not, he just preferred to be so tired and handsome. Ronnie might be in the crowd might get ass whipped, so he preferred to go directly to Congress, pass a law against humor mongering.

Comment

Working...
                      X