Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the indication for PPV Buys for Pacquiao/Marquez III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the indication for PPV Buys for Pacquiao/Marquez III?

I heard it was about to do 1.5 million any news its been a week now?

1.5 mill is the absolute lowest it could possibly be. Everyone with inside info on the numbers has said this fight did monstrous numbers, my guess is around 1.75 mill

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
      I heard it was about to do 1.5 million any news its been a week now?
      Usually takes about 10 days for HBO to announce the figures. But Iole is saying that the # will "soar" above 1.5 million according to all indications. Announcement should come by Thursday at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Usually takes about 10 days for HBO to announce the figures. But Iole is saying that the # will "soar" above 1.5 million according to all indications. Announcement should come by Thursday at the latest.
        Iole knows. No one else but Iole knows.

Comment

If it doesn't come out by next week, I expect numerous threads of people claiming it did 700k to 500k to 300 million.

Comment

still waiting on the mosely numbers, im sure the fight did well marquez has quite the following but i wonder how many people thought he was washed up i know i did as well as bob arum, freddy roach, alex ariza, jenkee pacqiuao, manny pacquiao, michael konz,

Comment

id say around 1.2 mil which would be hell of a lot more than what floyd vs jmm did....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                id say around 1.2 mil which would be hell of a lot more than what floyd vs jmm did....

Mayweather only fought Marquez 1 time and the numbers were better than Pacquiao/Marquez I & II

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
                  Mayweather only fought Marquez 1 time and the numbers were better than Pacquiao/Marquez I & II

so?....pac vs jmm 3 was percieved as a mismatch..imagine if it was'nt....if pac sells more vs jmm 3 than floyd did, he is the new ppv king, period....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    so?....pac vs jmm 3 was percieved as a mismatch..imagine if it was'nt....if pac sells more vs jmm 3 than floyd did, he is the new ppv king, period....
                    Balderdash.

Comment

Working...
                    X