Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd had went life and death with Marquez what would be the reaction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Floyd used both hands in that fight. That's as much of a bull**** excuse to me as Pacquiao not having worn his "lucky socks" against Morales.
    So you're saying Floyd doesn't have hand problems or enject **** into his hands?

Weird... I wonder how the hell Floyd beat the **** out of him the 2nd time then. Maybe he numbed his hands that time?

Comment

How many rounds did Oscar win against Pac?
      I expect more from you.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        So you're saying Floyd doesn't have hand problems or enject **** into his hands?

Weird... I wonder how the hell Floyd beat the **** out of him the 2nd time then. Maybe he numbed his hands that time?
        lidocaine is legal up until a week before the fight and the substandard urine test shows lidocaine use.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
          I expect more from you.
          ******* Logic:
          Mike Tyson cherry picks one of the Klits today and gets KO'ed in 1 round, that means Klit beat Tyson better than Lewis ever did which means in ******* logic: Klits > Lewis

Comment

Floyd doesnt have to go life or death to win.. Thats not his style .. Thats why he beat him so easily.. Pac has to fight coming forward which is the reason he will never clearly beat Juan and will get destroyed by Money..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              In the Lazcano fight it was clear Hatton was not the same fighter anymore.

Mayweather vs DLH was at 154 with Oscar coming off a TKO win and becoming WBC champion at JMW.

DLH vs Pacquiao was at 147, a weight class DLH hadn't make in a decade, while Oscar was coming off an average win against a 140 pounder at 150 named Steve Forbes, a light puncher who puffed up De La Hoya's face even in being shut out.
              smh..
              same can be said about mayweather.

hatton fought an old castillo right before he faced mayweather.. he looked finished against Urango and Collazo. sub par performances..

and when Pac fought Oscar, Oscar had that ugly fight with Forbes sure.. but he had given Floyd a good fight before that and lost a split decision.

stop screwing **** around man.. Hatton was the same Hatton.
              Mosley was the same Mosley.

I'll give you Oscar, but Oscar put the damn 147 weight on himself because he knew the fight wouldn't have any cred any weight higher.. it was his own fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                lidocaine is legal up until a week before the fight and the substandard urine test shows lidocaine use.
                I know it's legal in a few states, which is why Mayweather stays fighting in Vegas.

Comment

He'd get less then the benefit of the doubt, because as much as *******s now would like to convince you of otherwise, Mayweather's bar is raised a bit higher then Pacquiao's. Mayweather would be considered done, past it.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

I never said Floyd doesn't numb his hands.. sure his hands are brittle.
                    who's fault is that?
                    and Castillo could've made little ***** excuses like Floyd did their second fight.. but he didn't he took it like a man.

Floyd has said that he would never fight if he wasn't in full health.. obviously he was in the Castillo fight then because he's said it himself. He won't fight unless he's 100%.

He said after the fight.. oh well I had hand problems in the gym and yadda yadda..
                    If that's the case then you can blame Pacs por performance on "leg cramps" too..

Comment

smh..
                      same can be said about mayweather.

hatton fought an old castillo right before he faced mayweather.. he looked finished against Urango and Collazo. sub par performances..

and when Pac fought Oscar, Oscar had that ugly fight with Forbes sure.. but he had given Floyd a good fight before that and lost a split decision.

stop screwing **** around man.. Hatton was the same Hatton.
                      Mosley was the same Mosley

I'll give you Oscar, but Oscar put the damn 147 weight on himself because he knew the fight wouldn't have any cred any weight higher.. it was his own fault.

Are you even serious right now??? wtf, Hatton cried for weeks, fired his entire team... How fat did he get after that fight? He was menitally ****ed up.

Come on, Mosley? Of course he wasn't the same. He wasn't the WW Champion anymore and had a big fat DRAW vs a Reality TV contender. Come on man.... be real.

Hatton was a good win for Pac but he wasn't the same. Hoya was a good win for Pac (fame and money wise) but was not the same and Mosley hadn't won a fight in nearly 2 years...

Comment

Working...
                      X