No announcement yet.

HBO JMM vs PAC POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
    Lederman likes choking on HBO's you know what just because they'd fire him if he gave his honest opinions about fights. HBO will fire anyone who threatens PAC/Mayweather fight. They do not want the public to know the truth. While the announcers for Pac/Marquez in every other country had Marquez winning except for HBO. Coincidence? I think NOT!
    exactly, and if you heard what kellerman said in the begining of todays fight, i think they are gonna have a serious talk with him lol, he said it like it is

Comment

Ya it does sum it up..

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      I think this pretty much puts the issue to rest. The result should be changed to a NC or a JMM win. I hope JMM's crew filed a protest.
      Through the 20 + years ive been watching boxing, Results rarely get reversed, except for the Hopkins fight. Though Marquez put a BIG whopping dent in Mannys legacy and exposed so much of what ive been feeling over the last 3 years ..

Thank you Juan Dinamita Marquez

Comment

ya i cant wat til jmm files for an investigation so we can see what more professional judges have to say about it:

in the mean time

Judge Glenn Trowbridg: 116-112
        Judge Dave Morreti: 115-113
        Judge Robert Hoyle: 114-114

Harold Lederman: 116-112

the 4 above know more about boxing than any jmm fan can even dream of, so i know they're right.

None of these 4 had jmm winning and for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          ya i cant wat til jmm files for an investigation so we can see what more professional judges have to say about it:

in the mean time

the 4 above know more about boxing than any jmm fan can even dream of, so i know they're right.

HBO would make sure those 3 never had a job again if they didn't find a way to give Pacquiao the fight. And they told Robery Hoyle before the fight if JMM wins then rule it a draw so they have that one card thats different.

Comment

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
            exactly, and if you heard what kellerman said in the begining of todays fight, i think they are gonna have a serious talk with him lol, he said it like it is
            What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post

in the mean time

what about the 30 something pro boxers that had it all for marquez? im sure those guys know more about boxing then all for of those judges

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                And still WBO WW Champion.. I rest my case

Wow, imagine how many fights throughout history would be different today if we let masses vote in on the winner.. I guess these judges dont know sh#% about boxing considering they have scored more fights then anyone here on BS..
                all 3 judges have experience in over 30 title fights; dave morretti has judged over 100.

safe to say - when they say pacquiao won, its the truth.

harold lederman is another well respected expert, he had pacquiao winning big as did i

but then again, seeing the jmm fanboys give jmm round 3 in the replay thread................i now know how they arrived at their scorecards.

Comment

what about the 30 something pro boxers that had it all for marquez? im sure those guys know more about boxing then all for of those judges
                  The same judges who would lose their jobs if they had Marquez winning because HBO has so much money invested into Pacquiao/Floyd.

Comment

did even of 1 of those pro boxers produce a scorecard to back up their sentiments?

has it not occured to you that each and every single one of them is infinitely envious of pacquiao who easily sells in exxcess of 1 million ppvs whereas they all struggle to sell 1...

Ofc they will say pacquiao lost - thas why they arent chosen as judges by nsac

leave the judging and scorin to the judges.

and jmm needs to file that investigation unless he realized how badly he lost on the replay

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      What did he say?
                      he basically said, mayweather beats pac easy

Comment

Working...
                      X