Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Stops Peter Manfredo in The Fifth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr. looks very sharp.

Manfredo is looking sharp as well.

One thing I can tell though is that Chavez Jr. doesn't feel Manfredo's power.

Also, I am starting to appreciate Chavez Jr.'s ring generalship. He is getting use to the lateral and circular movement. It is starting to look more fluid than the ones he did during those undercard fights he did.

He has a very good jab too. And he picks his shots and tries to be accurate as well.

Dammit, why am I giving him so much props? Damn, my hardcoreness for being a boxing fan - I must give credit where credit is due.

Comment

• peter is a BUM. this will be easy..........even though chavez himself is a b class fighter. peter is here to make chavez look good. this is what we pay for with our monthly hbo cable bill........stylistic mismatches

Comment

• Chavez jr is actually impressing me

he seems to be getting better

Comment

• Max needs to ask Chavez one question, "Do you want to fight Sergio Martinez?". Assuming he wins

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            peter is a BUM. this will be easy..........even though chavez himself is a b class fighter. peter is here to make chavez look good. this is what we pay for with our monthly hbo cable bill...............................stylistic mismatches
            Harsh, but a dose of reality and truth as well. I would give you some Green K but it won't work anyway.

Comment

• Chavez doing an Amir Khan impression right now. He's doing the same ambush style and everything lol. Looks like Khan vs Maidana at a higher weight.

Comment

• Rd 1 - Chavez (Not a bad feeler round)
                Rd 2 - Chavez (Pure domination by Jr. Want to maybe change my prediction to a KO)
                Rd 3 - Chavez (If Manfredo wants to be remembered, he needs to pick it up)

Comment

• Chavez Jr looking impressive

Comment

• Why the hell is the "advisor" right on the canvas? the hell?

Comment

• Chavez is looking good, but then again he's fighting a guy who is a lot worse than zbik, who is highly underrated. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X