Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL - Who is more to blame for the Pacquiao -vs- Mayweather Jr fight not happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd fans and Pacquiao fans are the ones to blame.

Comment

LOL @ people thinking Arum has "something" over Manny.

Comment

OST is something anyone should be willing to submit to. That's a non-issue, if Top Rank/Team Wapakman really want the fight.

Reality; Arum is the barrier to this fight and Team Wapakman have been perfectly happy to hide behind him.

Unless some significant upheaval happens on Pacquiao's end, that's how it will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          LOL @ people thinking Arum has "something" over Manny.
          What? I'm talking financially... I'm not trying to insinuate anything. Just saying that maybe Bob has him on lock and Manny is in some kind of debt to him some way or another.

I'm trying to side with Pac and reason with WHY he won't man up to a guy that he pays.... does not make any sense.

Comment

I have to talk to my promoter and let you know which fights are right for me to take.

Comment

Hmmm that's strange. Did bob or manny requested for ost? Thought pacman didn't sign because of that? Why do people leave that part out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                What? I'm talking financially... I'm not trying to insinuate anything. Just saying that maybe Bob has him on lock and Manny is in some kind of debt to him some way or another.

I'm trying to side with Pac and reason with WHY he won't man up to a guy that he pays.... does not make any sense.

Originally posted by TRUCKIN View Post
                imo bob has something on manny it may be peds it may not be but he has something

Comment

I think that dead horse is too blame, let's all go beat it.
                  Last edited by NChristo; 11-19-2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                    Fair point, and thanks for coming to the table with an explanation, instead of just voting for Bob Arum like a few others.

I can agree to a certain extent with some of the points you made, but how does you explain why Pac was able to put his former promoter on his ass, yet cannot do the same with Arum?
                    Because Bob is the man of boxing. The new Don King. The man you don't **** with. Mayweather and Hoya got out but hell Bob has the entire world believing that Floyd is scared of Pac, Cotto and Margarito... ALL "his" fighters.

I think Bob might have Pac on lock and has him in a position where he can't break contract or try and force Bob to do something he does not want to do.

Like I have said for years, Bob is the one who will make or break the fight. If he actually wants it, NOBODY would stop him from making it happen. Dudes been doing it for decades. He has money, he has power, and more importantly in the boxing world he has respect. Like it or not, that's the truth and Pac's making a **** tone of money in the shadow of Mayweather. Bob designed Pac to be the next fighter to beat Floyd but would never put him in the ring and will make sure it doesn't happen. I'm just saying that Bob might have something hanging over Pac that keeps Pac in check. Who's knows. As a man, its hard for me to believe that Pac who's a congressman and a possible future president can't man up to a guy that is on his payroll.

Yet, people want to call Floyd a coward? lol It's just insane. With Bob's ego and knowing he let Floyd slip away, I think he made for damn sure Pac wouldn't wise up and leave him too. Bob wouldn't let that happen again.
                    Last edited by WESS; 11-19-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

my bad....

Comment

Working...
                      X