Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza: Marquez didn't come to fight,I thought Marquez was a true Mexican Warrior..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariza: Marquez didn't come to fight,I thought Marquez was a true Mexican Warrior..

ALEX ARIZA: "I THOUGHT MARQUEZ WAS A TRUE MEXICAN WARRIOR...HE PLAYED IT SAFE"

"Marquez didn't come to fight; that was his plan, was to survive and try to take advantage and win on points. He didn't come to knock Manny out. I thought Marquez was a true Mexican warrior, was going to come and do exactly what he said and try to make sure it didn't go in the hands of judges, but he didn't. He let it go to the hands of the judges...you can't keep going backwards. Even though you're counterpunching beautifully and you're sticking to your game plan, this is a championship fight, man. This is a fight that had two controversial endings...Marquez played it safe and didn't want to take any risks. A true Mexican warrior big shot that he is and that he claims to be...What happened to all that blood, life, glory and all that other stuff that he said on 24/7? I thought he was going to leave it all in the ring, not play it safe. I never heard 'play it safe' ever come into play," stated world-class strength-and-conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who shared his thoughts on the outcome of last Saturday's fight, the performances of both Pacquiao and Marquez, their future plans and much more. Check it out!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11219.html

another excuse, it's outta control now

Comment

looked like he was fighting to me.,..guess ya'll just wanted him to fight dumb....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        looked like he was fighting to me.,..guess ya'll just wanted him to fight dumb....lol
        ..................this....................

Comment

To brawl with Manny would have been stupid and lol isn't this ***** who said not even god himself would help jmm?

Comment

That is one stupid excuse. Excuses after excuses after excuses after excuses after ex.. aft.. exc..

Comment

wow thats ****en dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                Exactly. If anything Team Pac got played and Marquez forced them into a thinking game which is not Pac's Forte'

Comment

LOL now here come this dumbass making excuses.

Its called boxing, Marquez out boxed you guys, out smart you guys.

You dumb asses fell for the bull**** he was spewing that he was gonna come and go for the KO, and you dummies fell for it. How dumb are you guys that you didnt have a back up plan. Your only thought was you guys were going to get in their a knock him out. LOL

All freddie was telling him was "I need you to put him on his ass son" and "where behind I need you to put him on his ass son"

freaking best trainer in the game right now (supposedly) and thats all he says. How about Marquez is only cricling to your right, take a step to the right and whack him. cut off the ring.

but no that too much to ask, Manny opponents have to be still, they cannot box because then all of a sudden manny doesn't look that great and Oh no it not manny or team pacquaio fault its the other guy fault cause he not a "warrior" "he did not come to fight" LOL how pathetic these people have become with every new interview im loosing respect for team pacquaio

Comment

Marquez is too clever and experienced to fall for this sorta thing. He wouldn't let this affect his pride and make him be unnecessarily aggressive. He realises that his approach frustrates Manny and that he got knocked down in the previous fights when he lost his discipline and got too caught up in a macho slugfest.

Ariza always says this dumb **** - its as though he believes Pacquiao's opponents are sparring partners or something and they are supposed to turn up and give the champ a light workout and let him look good for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X