Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza: Marquez didn't come to fight,I thought Marquez was a true Mexican Warrior..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    For some reason, in the last few day's the whole ideology of 'It's a championship fight! You don't go backwards in Championship fights' has emerged and it's possibly the most moronic **** I've ever heard.

I understand the notion of 'beating' the Champion despite never really been to big on it. If you win, you win, whether it's against a Champion or not. 'Having to beat them clearly' or 'having to take the fight to the Champion to win' is nonsensical to me, personally.

But, you can beat a Champion moving backwards, and dominating them. It's happens thousands and thousands of times. And it's not Rocket Science.

Ask Muhammad Ali, Willie Pep and the rest of them.
    I agree. I think the judges believe all that taking it to the champion crap too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
      This is right

Pac could backpeddle if he wanted - and lets be honest here, pac showed he was an even better counterpuncher than jmm - the rounds where jmm was trying to be aggressive, pac won almost all of them, when pac was aggressive he at least was only slihtly behind or slghtly ahead.

all this stuff about jmm "boxing beautiully" is ******ed - and it appears the judges agree. he was reduced to being the counterpuncher because he ttried to back up his ko guarantee and be aggressive which got his face turned into raw hamburger meat.

when it boils down to it; jmm was not putting on a boxing clinic, he was afraid to exchange with pacquiao because he knows pacquiao is superior.

Comment

• marquez was fighting his usual fight. pac should have made the fight if he wanted to rumble

Comment

• what is up with all the excuses for the many "fish face" pacquiao camp. its called boxing not brawling. manny was out boxed. in boxing its effectiveness of the punches not the ammount of punches.

Comment

• Ariza really does not know a thing about boxing. I'm surprised people are taking his comments seriously. And for 13 pages, c'mon.

Comment

• Wow, really, ok. because Manny got exposed, can't cut off the ring, needed gifts from the judges, went back to the corner with his head down to pray because Marquez boxed him silly as the smaller man, the weaker man, the slower man, Marquez didn't fight bull$it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Shut up Alex

Comment

• I dont think Ariza knows much about boxing but with that said JMM dominated Pacquiao.

Comment

• this board has really gone to ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      This is right

Pac could backpeddle if he wanted - and lets be honest here, pac showed he was an even better counterpuncher than jmm - the rounds where jmm was trying to be aggressive, pac won almost all of them, when pac was aggressive he at least was only slihtly behind or slghtly ahead.

all this stuff about jmm "boxing beautiully" is ******ed - and it appears the judges agree. he was reduced to being the counterpuncher because he ttried to back up his ko guarantee and be aggressive which got his face turned into raw hamburger meat.

when it boils down to it; jmm was not putting on a boxing clinic, he was afraid to exchange with pacquiao because he knows pacquiao is superior.

Comment

Working...
                      X