Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip Bayless is a MASTER TROLL

Comment

2 things about that video....

-Chris Broussard knows his **** about boxing and im glad some at espn are calling the truth that its arum that doesnt want the fight

- skip bayless is a moron, an absolute moron.... does this guy honestly believe pacquiao was thinking that night "hit me cause im going to get mayweather"... that is one of the most stupidest things i've ever heard him say and i watch this show every morning,( for anyone who knows, aaron rodgers called out skip bayless for saying the dumbest things on espn yesterday and skip got pissed over it but rodgers is right)...

what skip said was so stupid that the the guy in the middle was laughing his as off

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        first of all JMM is a far better counter puncher than floyd will ever be and if they fought again than JMM would knock his ass out

Second, Hate him or love him, skip bayless was on point when he said floyd is still scared and has pillows for fists

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          If Bob Arum was afraid to make it happen than he wouldn't of put the timer on the Top Rank website nor would he of tried negotiating before the Clottey, Margarito, Mosley and Marquez fight.

Arum wants this fight to happen. Pacquiao wants this fight to happen. Roach wants this fight to happen. Ariza wants this fight to happen.

Floyd said "Pacquiao, your next!" only to say the next day he never said it.

Roger said floyd needs another fight before fighting Pac.

Floyd sr. said he never wants floyd to fight Pac.

Oscar de la hoya aka floyd's daddy and boss dresses up in drag and uses butt plugs on himself.

Richard schaefer said that Mosley-floyd would do over 4 million ppv buys and that Ortiz-floyd would do 1.8 mill ppv buys.

Its obvious whos ducking who and only a dumbass would think otherwise.

Comment

Check hooks is definitely skip

Comment

thanx for posting needed a good laugh from check hooks aka skip bayless

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Check hooks is definitely skip
                dont know why they rest of you dont put him on ignore, after two facepalms my hand just gets tired so i had to do it

Comment

wtf is skip smoking?

Comment

Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight is getting annoying. It's been about 2 years now and **** still didn't happen? I don't know how you guys can continue to talk about it. I rather talk about real boxing fights happening now or in the upcoming future not the "dream fight"

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
                      Lmfao *****s are butthurt.
                      I dont know what debate your looking at but you ******* losers are getting flogged all over the board , all over the internet , sorry kid your hero duckman has been exposed and everybody is on to him , Duckman needs to step up or stay a fraud ,, you and your Pac fanboys are up the proverbial **** creek without a paddle .

Comment

Working...
                      X