No announcement yet.

Defensive Boxing Is Useless In Real Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    The sport of boxing will never survive with these types of boxers. Why, because even fans who call themselves real boxing fans would rather stream their fights than pay. So if defensive, boring boxers don't attract casual fans and real boxing fans don't even want to pay for watching, what's going to happen to them? Case is point was the Alexander-Bradley match up. It was touted as one of the best possible matchups in boxing history. It flopped in the box office miserably. It didn't even fill up the first few rows of seats in the stadium.

The hypocrisy is what I'm pointing here. If you like them, appreciate their skills, they entertain you... then start supporting them by paying for their fights and stop streaming.

Yep. If the sport of boxing is populated by nothing more than boring counter-punching boxers, it would be dead in no time. Even hardcore boxing fans don't want to pay for that **** let alone casual fans.

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
      English, do you speak it?
      Ebonics or Mexilingish muthafuka whichever you prefer. Time for you to scoop up your horsey **** now. And give Mr Ed some of that 3 octane aka carrot.

Comment

no one even mentioned anything about fighting LAPD ******

gang bangers don't carry **** besides tattoos and a shaved head, unless you are talking DEEP 18th street or Florencia **** but the regular guys you see on the corner and at liquor stores in LA dont carry anything and if you get into a fight with one of them, expect to scrap, not to wrestle.

again, lay off the gang land
        Dude I live in Miami and damn near everyone has a gun. **** I bought one and I dont even like guns but your better off with it when everyone around you is packin.

Comment

• if you're a good street fighter you dont even need good offense. i usually just stand there and let people break their hands on my face/head

Comment

• Once again, according to your logic everywhere carries a gun with them at all times.

Doesn't work that way. It's actually extremely far from it.

Comment

• i had a gun pulled on me in the suburbs. but then again i tried madballing this kid from a car window. i stuck my head out the window and gave him the b-hop/james toney tongue as we drove away. i would have shoulder rolled the bullet if he had the balls to shoot

Comment

• You KNOW people ain't trying to box when you see a mothafucka walk down the street with a fucking axe in their hand.

These dudes look like they got nothing on them. They wear XXL clothes for a reason. You try to fight. Your getting stabbed by a screw driver or a make shift shank.

Worse case scenario. Your getting shot.

You must not go outside or walk by bad areas.

Comment

Once again, according to your logic everywhere carries a gun with them at all times.

Doesn't work that way. It's actually extremely far from it.
                  True but street fights are deceptive. Theres no such thing as respect in them. They are not all carrying guns but weapons are closer than you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                    True but street fights are deceptive. Theres no such thing as respect in them. They are not all carrying guns but weapons are closer than you think.
                    true. this kid at the beach (i was like 7) came up and whipped me with rubber tubing that washed up ashore. you just dont know. it's like wwf when all that ***** is conveniently under the ring look a toilet ceramic or a deerhead

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      You KNOW people ain't trying to box when you see a mothafucka walk down the street with a fucking axe in their hand.

These dudes look like they got nothing on them. They wear XXL clothes for a reason. You try to fight. Your getting stabbed by a screw driver or a make shift shank.

Worse case scenario. Your getting shot.

You must not go outside or walk by bad areas.
                      Curfew by his parents. Got to wash them horsey. Yeah I am sure he lives in Compton, LA.

Comment

Working...
                      X