No announcement yet.

Defensive Boxing Is Useless In Real Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    defensive boxing came in style when African American boxers lost their balls. So their old school racist hacks still cling onto them with their dip/diving ways.

No more KO artists at the highest level. only runners, cheaters and decision riders.
    The sport of boxing will never survive with these types of boxers. Why, because even fans who call themselves real boxing fans would rather stream their fights than pay. So if defensive, boring boxers don't attract casual fans and real boxing fans don't even want to pay for watching, what's going to happen to them? Case is point was the Alexander-Bradley match up. It was touted as one of the best possible matchups in boxing history. It flopped in the box office miserably. It didn't even fill up the first few rows of seats in the stadium.

The hypocrisy is what I'm pointing here. If you like them, appreciate their skills, they entertain you... then start supporting them by paying for their fights and stop streaming.

Comment

• I had enough of this **** on the Bodybuilding forums. Ever notice that everyone online is 6'+ 220+ boxes or fights MMA, has 5% body fat, and a 12" prick. If you were what you said you were you wouldnt need to be entering it into some internet message and then defend it to try to feel represented. Someone delete this whack ass thread.

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      LMAO @ this skinny twat.

I'm 6'1, 220 lbs of crude diesel.

I would walk through all your best shots and make you my girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        Let's be honest, we all watch boxing for the close assimilation of real life combat.

now that MMA is more popular because it is that much closer to real life combat than boxing.

When you have defensive people who shoulder roll and get on their backfoot pedalling......... that **** just will NOT WORK in real life.

First of all, you got clothes on. Unless you're fighting on daytona beach. I got into it last night in Memphis Tennesee(visiting a hospital client). This dude was dipping and diving right off the bat like sweatpea. I throw one punch he dips back and I run up grab his shirt before he can swerve again. Dude looked mind****ed, he got held in place for me to unload a plethora of knuckle sandwiches.

Within 15 seconds, sweatpea wannabe is twitching on the ground cerebral palsy style.

LOL @ defensive boxing on the street. that is all.

Comment

• You guys are the best!!! There is some classic **** in here, killed an hr at work for me. Some great stuff in here, two stick legs flying through the air, dancing with the stars, state wrestling championships...... Thanks all good times!!!!!

Comment

• Boxing isn't just shoulder rolls and weaving guy. Boxing is about distance and in a street fight if you know to look for the grabbing you can whoop two piece a sucka before he knows what happens. Plus if you fight calmly you can usually win beating the madman swinging and losing needless energy.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rassclot;11443219]Let's be honest, we all watch boxing for the close assimilation of real life combat.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that's your idea of defense. Without defense you'd get your a$$ knocked out faster than you can land a punch.

Comment

• growin up in the barrio i used to scrap a lot

boxing is how we handle **** in LA homie, you can use your UFC **** elsewhere but in the city of angels we box each other

Comment

• Almost all boxing is useless in real life.

Just learn how to throw 1 really good right straight or left hook and that is all you need.

Because any street fight 1 on 1 that goes longer than 3 seconds is a wrestling match on the ground.

Now considering that most street fights are never 1 on 1. You'll be better off knowing how to run than trying to stand your ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
                    growin up in the barrio i used to scrap a lot

boxing is how we handle **** in LA homie, you can use your UFC **** elsewhere but in the city of angels we box each other

not true.

You get shanked or shot. Or sliced with a machete or axe.

Don't tell these people lies about LA. If you aren't 17 or younger(which isn't real combat). Your not boxing shit.

Comment

• you live in ****ing japan you ***get

dont talk about LA like you know the place. Out here we BOX things out.

Comment

Working...
                      X