No announcement yet.

Blueprint on how to beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    You need a Tommy Hearns to beat Floyd, and nobody today fits that.
    FACT. Green K.

Comment

small welterweights?????

He went up to jrmw to beat oscar easily and oscar is much taller and don't say it was a close fight cause if you saw that fight you know he gave oscar a boxing lesson and ortiz was bigger then him too! Stop hating cause he would've killed margarito!
      Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
      Notice he only fight small welter wieghts? There is a reason for that......taller guy will out jab him to death. Floyd stands to tall to avoid it.... He can handle small guys all night but put him in there with a big welter an u'll see a different Floyd ( 1 reason he didn't want to fight a outclass margarito)......oh and my boy RIP Chico Corrales doesn't count, the kid had had more heart than skill.

Comment

"Their is no stopping what can't be stopped"

Comment

Jose luis castillo jose luis castillo

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Oscar de La Hoya fit the mold perfectly of a taller guy with boxing skills, and he had an ATG jab

Oscar still couldn't win more than 3 rounds
            Such a crock and another instance of internet brainwashing....Oscar DID lose the fight, but it was not some blow out that the same idiots now that are saying compubox means nothing in Marquez Pacquiao 3...but told the whole story of the Oscar Floyd match are saying. I had it 115-113 to Floyd...can also make the case of 116-112 for Floyd....by no means a blowout...just something dick riders and morons say.

Comment

the oscar fight was close but clear for mayweather, with that said, i think oscar had the best blueprint(of floyds opponents)
              if only oscar was younger and had more stamina

Comment

Originally posted by copablack View Post
                He went up to jrmw to beat oscar easily and oscar is much taller and don't say it was a close fight cause if you saw that fight you know he gave oscar a boxing lesson and ortiz was bigger then him too! Stop hating cause he would've killed margarito!
                Another moron....also buys into the make believe wins.

See my previous post

Comment

floyd is really vulnerable and not just vs southpaws...

he really does not like pressure .. non stop onslaught (high punch output whether not landing cleanly) equals very poor offensive work rate for floyd...

Comment

Did you see the fight?

You should watch the fight again in mute and see oscar miss every ****in punch he threw while floyd was on the ropes counter punching him and then floyd was backin him up in the later rds!!! Its not dick riding its a ****in fact learn how to watch without being bias! I like oscar too but I see when a boxer gets dominated! Just cause a boxer puts pressure and throws more punches doesn't mean it has to be a close fight you actually gotta land the punches! boxing is hit and not be hit not swing miss and get countered!!
                    Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                    Such a crock and another instance of internet brainwashing....Oscar DID lose the fight, but it was not some blow out that the same idiots now that are saying compubox means nothing in Marquez Pacquiao 3...but told the whole story of the Oscar Floyd match are saying. I had it 115-113 to Floyd...can also make the case of 116-112 for Floyd....by no means a blowout...just something dick riders and morons say.

Comment

Originally posted by copablack View Post
                      You should watch the fight again in mute and see oscar miss every ****in punch he threw while floyd was on the ropes counter punching him and then floyd was backin him up in the later rds!!! Its not dick riding its a ****in fact learn how to watch without being bias! I like oscar too but I see when a boxer gets dominated! Just cause a boxer puts pressure and throws more punches doesn't mean it has to be a close fight you actually gotta land the punches! boxing is hit and not be hit not swing miss and get countered!!
                      yeah only floyd just tickled him all night. NEITHER fighter landed CONSISTENT solid shots. Many were grazed and partially blocked by Oscar....but.....Floyd did land more cleaner punches (though not many) than Oscar, and with such little action...the aggressor will get the benefit of the doubt...especially when Oscar was just scoring with body shots when Floyd was on ropes (even though they did nothing).

Comment

Working...
                      X