Blueprint for beating Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blueprint is

Fight in your prime coming of good wins

Dont accept a Catch Weight unless it up , never below your weight .

Dont accept a 26 ft ring

Dont accept an under the table pass from Arum .

Comment

In order to counterpunch as much as Marquez did you have to be willing to take chances and be within Pac's range. Is Floyd willing to take that chance?

I can see Floyd countering once, then backing up. I dont see Floyd looking to counter every single time like Marquez was.

Also one big shot by Pac could change the thinking of the fighter trying the Marquez style

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        Yeah be proud at being stupid.

Thats the only thing you can come up with dumb m@ther****er , keep sucking and licking Poochiao like a good ******* .

Poochiao officialy lost 3 times + He robbed Marquez 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by RayLeonard82 View Post
          In order to counterpunch as much as Marquez did you have to be willing to take chances and be within Pac's range. Is Floyd willing to take that chance?

I can see Floyd countering once, then backing up. I dont see Floyd looking to counter every single time like Marquez was.

Also one big shot by Pac could change the thinking of the fighter trying the Marquez style
          Floyd has longer arms, he doesn't need to be in Pacquiao's range, his reach advantage along with his skill set and ability to adjust mid fight is why he'll cruise to an easy victory over Manny Pacquiao, horrible matchup for Pacquiao.

Good matchups for Pacquiao: Flatfooted, come forward fighters who can't give proper angles, or defend properly against a fast punching fighter willing to get into exchanges

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
            Thats the only thing you can come up with dumb m@ther****er , keep sucking and licking Poochiao like a good ******* .

Poochiao officialy lost 3 times + He robbed Marquez 3 times
            LOL butthurt much hah?

Did I wind you up ****box?

Hahahahha stupid azz!

Comment

At this age when has Floyd fought a guy with quicker feet who can move in...combo and get back out. Majority of Floyd's opponents lately have been guys right in front of him.

Mosley threw the same predictable right hand over and over and had no legs. Marquez was coming up from 135 pounds, and Ortiz is easy to hit.

Pac has the ability to use his legs to bounce in and bounce out.

I dont think Mayweather is gonna use the style Marquez used. Floyd is gonna try to walk down Pac with his gloves up like how he did in his last two fights.

Pac's ability to use his quick feet to get in and out. Circle Mayweather when he tries to walk Pac down is gonna cause Floyd problems

Comment

When was the last time Floyd fought a guy with speed, who could also move?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  LOL butthurt much hah?

Did I wind you up ****box?

Hahahahha stupid azz!

Only ******ed *******s think that there is no blueprint to beat the fraud Pacquiao and thats exactly what you are , keep crying nobody believes in the Pacquiao hype anymore only dumf@cks like yourself

Comment

Originally posted by RayLeonard82 View Post
                    At this age when has Floyd fought a guy with quicker feet who can move in...combo and get back out. Majority of Floyd's opponents lately have been guys right in front of him.

Mosley threw the same predictable right hand over and over and had no legs. Marquez was coming up from 135 pounds, and Ortiz is easy to hit.

Pac has the ability to use his legs to bounce in and bounce out.

I dont think Mayweather is gonna use the style Marquez used. Floyd is gonna try to walk down Pac with his gloves up like how he did in his last two fights.

Pac's ability to use his quick feet to get in and out. Circle Mayweather when he tries to walk Pac down is gonna cause Floyd problems

A 38 YEAR OLD Marquez past his prime and moving up in weight was able to counter Poochiao , Mayweather will play with him .

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
                      Only ******ed *******s think that there is no blueprint to beat the fraud Pacquiao and thats exactly what you are , keep crying nobody believes in the Pacquiao hype anymore only dumf@cks like yourself

hahaha

Someday you'll go far, just make sure to catch the right train ayt?

Stupid stans!

Comment

Working...
                      X