Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez, Manfredo Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manfredo is a decent fighter he has chance to pull off an upset

Comment

Replace the WBC with a chainsaw on Chavez Sr and we have a good horror movie.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
        Jesus I'm sure manfredo made a couple of dollars to at least have his teeth fixed. **** that **** looks like a broken glass bottle. Smh. Anyway. I hope he smashes Chavez.. Not likely but it would be nice to see.
        hope manfredo gets his teeth knocked out.
        i'm not being nasty, not at all, think it would be doing him a favour!

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
          Replace the WBC with a chainsaw on Chavez Sr and we have a good horror movie.
          That cracked me up, I was trying to figure out who looks worse Chavez Sr or Manfredo

Comment

Jr. looks huge compared to Manfredo.

Still see this one tough for Jr.

Comment

I pulling for Manfredo but I was hoping Alverez would be the man to beat Chavez. Alverez or Martinez. Eitherway I'm looking for anyone of those dudes to wake Chavez the **** up. Kid has everything handed to him. Time to get an ass whooping. Should be an entertaining fight.

Comment

is manfredo italian i thought he was a rican

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                  Jesus I'm sure manfredo made a couple of dollars to at least have his teeth fixed. **** that **** looks like a broken glass bottle. Smh. Anyway. I hope he smashes Chavez.. Not likely but it would be nice to see.
                  I don't think he has much money. The last I heard he had to subsidize his income by working at his local Dunkin Doughnuts, sweeping floors. Hope he whoops Jr and gets a few decent paydays.

War Manfredo!!!!!

DON'T LEAVE IT UP TO THE JUDGES!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Rapid Counter; 11-17-2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Another cakewalk for Jr.
                    You think so, Jr is a can with no talent and Manfredo though not great is capable of beating and stopping him since Jr just blocks punches with his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      You think so, Jr is a can with no talent and Manfredo though not great is capable of beating and stopping him since Jr just blocks punches with his face.
                      its not that I think Jr is talented; but they make sure he wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X