Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margarito goes blind in one eye would you feel sorry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After he made fun of Roach's parkinson disease? Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
      Who is this doctor anyway? I bet he's some 90 year old guy working part time in a hospital. So if he lost his doctor's license it wouldn't really hurt him much.
      Alan S. Crandall, he's an internationally recognized eye doctor.

Right now:
      • President, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
      • Director of Glaucoma and Cataracts, University of Utah School of Medicine
      • Senior Vice Chairman of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Utah School of Medicine
      • Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Utah School of Medicine

Comment

Yeah I would. I mean he is willing to die in the ring like he says he would but still, you should feel compassion and respect towards a fighter willing to put everything on the line,

Comment

I dont want to see anyone have permanent damage, but it is the fighters who took the risk and take such damage and IMHO loosing one eye is not that bad compared to having brain damage and/or death ....

Comment

Margarito was proud of using plasters on his opponnents

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              After he made fun of Roach's parkinson disease? Hell no.
              What about his corner during the Pacquiao fight, they let Margarcheato continue in the ring? They didnt feel any compassion for their fighter. They could have stopped him a few rounds earlier. They were losing every round. I , also , say Hell NO!!

Comment

No. This is boxing and things like this might happen.

Comment

I like margarito even tho he cheated. he trains hard, he's trying to make up for his mistake, he fights hard for the fans.. I don't want to see him permanently hurt. even though he kind of looks like the devil with that beard

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    Of course, he is a human and has a family. If it happened to Cotto then I wouldn’t feel sorry.

SOULJAH still remembers the glee we shared when Cotto lost three and a half years ago.

That comment was brutal, though.

Comment

Tony wouldn't want pity.

But I would feel some pique that the fight had been given the go-ahead by someone who was employed to assess the condition of his eye and declare the level of risk with honesty.

Comment

Working...
                      X