Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trinidad which fought Oscar vs The Mosley which fought Oscar. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it'd be like trinidad-reid minus all those knockdowns

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
      I dont subscribe to triangle theories, but lets be honest......De la Hoya outboxed prime Tito. And Mosley outboxed prime De la Hoya.

Mosley in his prime was quite something.
      He didnt outbox DLH, he ouftought DLH wich is different.

And DLH outran Trinidad, so dont get fool. Winky Wright outbox Trinidad, Hopkins outbox Trinidad

Comment

Mosley.. i've always wanted this fight... Mosley is the better boxer with the better chin. Trinidad is highly overrated on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Tito Stops Mosley, to accurate and hard puncher for Mosley to survive it!!

Can anyone explain me, how Mosley will outbox no Trinidad, but anyone. Who has Mosley outbox in his whole career?

Mosley is not a boxer, let alone a defesive fighter. Mosley doesnt react well to a good jab(Winky, Cotto, Forrest) Trinidads jab was as good as his straight right, and Tito Knew how to box and circle his opponents.

In any case Tito outboxes Mosley and stops his a$$.

No one standed in front of Tito Trinidad and got away with it!!

Up till the Forrest losses Shane outboxed everyone he fought............and knocked out just about everyone in the process.

He didn't outbrawl De la Hoya in their first match, he masterfully outboxed him......and this wasn't some weight drained Pacquiao fed corpse of De la Hoya either. At that point De la Hoya was considered an easy pound for pound top three fighter......and his own form was good that night.

Granted that was Mosley's prime performance. But we are talking prime for prime here. That version of Mosley outboxes any version of Tito in my book.

Comment

He didnt outbox DLH, he ouftought DLH wich is different.

And DLH outran Trinidad, so dont get fool. Winky Wright outbox Trinidad, Hopkins outbox Trinidad

He did outbox De la Hoya in every sense of the word. Close fight, but no brawl at all.

I've watched it many times. Mosley's ring generalship and combination work were exemplary.

Oscar out ran Trinidad in the final rounds, but he clearly outboxed Trinidad with combinations from all angles for near as dammit two thirds of the fight.

What is it with folks thinking a fighter cant outbox another by going backwards?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
              Up till the Forrest losses Shane outboxed everyone he fought............and knocked out just about everyone in the process.

He didn't outbrawl De la Hoya in their first match, he masterfully outboxed him......and this wasn't some weight drained Pacquiao fed corpse of De la Hoya either. At that point De la Hoya was considered an easy pound for pound top three fighter......and his own form was good that night.

Granted that was Mosley's prime performance. But we are talking prime for prime here. That version of Mosley outboxes any version of Tito in my book.
              No way in hell Mosley outboxes Tito!! Tito keeps him at the end of his jab, and whacks him with right hands all night long!!

Comment

No way in hell Mosley outboxes Tito!! Tito keeps him at the end of his jab, and whacks him with right hands all night long!!

Shame we never got to see it. Oh well, laters.......

Comment

If we are talking about Mosley from the 1st fight vs De la Hoya then I am going to have to go with Mosley. That Mosley actually had a good strong jab and some good skills. We all know that Trinidad gets knocked down early and always came on strong after. But who is to say against that version of Mosley after he got up it is highly possible Mosley had the power to put him down again or turn out the lights.

Comment

Mosely always struggles with big guys and Trinidad was just that Shane on his bike after the 1st big left hook....a replay of forest vs Mosely

Comment

ha, I was thinking of this matchup recently too. It would have been one HELL of a fight.

I see Mosley dropping Trinidad hard early, and it looking like a knockout win for him. Probably a right hand like the one that Anthony Stephans dropped Trinidad with. You guys can pretend all you want, but Trinidad got knocked down all the time, his chin was not good. His resolve to win however was excellent. I think he would weather the storm, and around midfight be able to change the tide to his favor with his power and body shots. Also he was a more composed fighter than Mosley, and more accurate.

I dont see Trinidad stopping Mosley, even late. He would be too beaten up early, and in his prime Mosley was one tough son of a *****. Trinidad by close decision after going through hell early.

Comment

Working...
                      X