Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter Hits Back at Froch: He's Avoiding Lucian!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
    BEDARD IS OBVIOUSLY SAYING FROCH IS AVOIDING A FIGHT WITH BUTE AFTER THE FINAL.

that's not hard to understand, he's basically saying Froch is already looking to discredit Bute because he doesn't intend to fight him next after Ward
    Is that why Froch says he want Bute and Kessler after Ward. Bute to become undisputed champ and Kessler to clear that blemish on his record.

Bedard is a tool.

Froch is exactly right in what he says.

Who can argue otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I realize that Mikkel Kessler beat Froch (in a close fight.) But you don't seriously think that Kessler's resume is better than The Cobra's, do you?
      Yes I do. Mainly because Kessler's resumé includes Carl Froch followed by a deserved W.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Jean Bedard, the president of InterBox, who promote IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute, was not amused with a recent article on BoxingScene.com that involved WBC champion Carl Froch. In the article, Froch took a direct shot at Bute and downplayed his top status at 168-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]
        WTF ?

Bute has been fighting cab drivers, Froch is tied up with a tourney, and yet Froch is ducking Bute?

GTTFOH clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Bute could've fought Froch in the tournament.

He chose to fight bums instead.
          it will be irrelevant soon if Froch beats Ward by some miracle

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Is that why Froch says he want Bute and Kessler after Ward. Bute to become undisputed champ and Kessler to clear that blemish on his record.

Bedard is a tool.

Froch is exactly right in what he says.

Who can argue otherwise.
            I'm not saying what Bedard says is true

people just misinterpreted the reply by Bedard

it's all hype anyway, and on both sides

hopefully, Bute will be in the mix when the final is over with

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Yes I do. Mainly because Kessler's resumé includes Carl Froch followed by a deserved W.
              All credit to Kessler for beating Froch (in a disputed decision).

But that doesn't magically make his list of opponents better than that of Froch.

(Kessler's resume IS better than Bute's though.)

Comment

Originally posted by bazookajoe View Post
                I'm not saying Froch is wrong at all. If anything, he's right. But why confirm a few days ago that he wants to fight Bute for the IBF title then yesterday say Bute's a nobody? Seems to me Froch should be focused on Ward now, not jab Bute with mixed signals.

And then people on here saying interbox guy's a tool because he doesn't know there's a super 6 tourney going on?

I don't get it.
                Froch was stating his opinion on his up and coming fight against Ward, and was just merely saying that the winner of this fight should be considered the best at 168 pounds.
                He was then ASKED about Bute's claim to said title and gave his opinion, which a lot of people (fans and neutrals alike) agreed with. How was Froch saying that he wanted to fight Bute and for his rather irrelevant title?... Are really that slow that fail to understand this?

Comment

after Froch loses to Ward, Bute can fight him -- then if Bute wins that fight, let him challenge Ward.....

Comment

Bute and Kessler are both punks.

Both men somehow think they are entitled the fighting the Super 6 champion in their own backyard.

Takes a lot of nerve for a couple guys who spent their entire careers fighting bums to believe that the man who runs the Super 6 gaunlet should feel obligated to traveling to a country where he stands little chance of getting a fair shake on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                      after Froch loses to Ward, Bute can fight him -- then if Bute wins that fight, let him challenge Ward.....
                      ...and what does Ward do meanwhile ? Defend against the UK ginger kid ? or spank Kessler again ?

I would understand if Froch won that he would rather avenge his loss to Kessler first, but Ward, if he wins, he has nowhere to go but to face Bute, **** the mandos

Comment

Working...
                      X