Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao was landing the straight lefts and right hooks on Marquez all night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    regardless whether it was blocked or not, judges sees it as effective aggression

JMM landed more telling blows than Pac
    not really,

Pac landed more head snapping punches,

make a video and prove it

Comment

What he did in the first clip and at 2:14ish is what he should've been doing the whole fight- leading with his left or countering Marquez and then turning him to get out of range of counters. He didn't fight aggressively enough and let JMM dictate the action and movement.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
        not really,

no need to make one to prove it, JMM showed effective counter punching with combinations

JMM had Pac's number

Comment

Although Pacquiao's counter punching was great that night, it simply isn't his style.
          He could have went the old fashioned way and beat Marqeuz down like he would have done if he wasn't worried about getting hit as much as their first and second fights.

Comment

no need to make one to prove it, JMM showed effective counter punching with combinations

JMM had Pac's number
            most of jmm counter punches combos were blocked

the only time he landed was when they had those short burst of exchange were he would land the right

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
              not really,

Comment

"jmm punches looked way more effective than pacs"
                "regardless whether it was blocked or not, judges sees it as effective aggression
                JMM landed more telling blows than Pac"

-it is because you CANT SEE IT. When i was watchin the fight live ppv i thought marquez really won. but then how the hell did his face get so blown up if pac cant hit. was it bec pas was THAT STRONG. NO. i bought a pirated dvd slowed it down to 1/8 speed and i saw the truth. everythn pac threw connected. the stats were right the judges were right. you cant see it in tv. he was to fast that in slow mo people couldnt even react when his punches hit. to each his own opinion though i hope someone can upload a super slow mo vid in youtube or buy a copy then see for yourself.

Comment

its like you cant see it in normal speed and looked like marquez was really dominating but in slow mo man scary. props to marquez though he can handle pac because he knows his style. but dont anythin away from pac it looks like he lost because all the higlist were marquez but man o man watch the slow mo watch the slow mo. pac=scary. everything hit and with so much power those "little love taps" that u think can swell up peoples faces.

Comment

regardless whether it was blocked or not, judges sees it as effective aggression

JMM landed more telling blows than Pac
                    Judges see it as effective aggression the backpedalling waiting for Pac to punch first? No wonder he won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X