Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Fires Back at Bob Arum: No Class and No Heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading this article I was just convinced why arum does not want pac in there with mayweather.

Comment

LOL @ Sulaiman and the love for the color green. What color is their WBC belt?

Sulaiman didn't get fat by eating a lot. He got fat by injecting money into his body.

Comment

haha, two greedy fucks bickering, arum is the definition of scum though. if sulaiman wants to make a statement, make martinez chavez' mando or else strip him of his belt, just a thought...
        what other top prank fighter has a green belt?

Comment

I can't stand both Sulaiman or Bob Arum.
          Seriously I can't think of any other people that have ruined boxing more in the past 30 years than these two old farts.

Comment

Hey look! It's The Godfather of organised crime in the boxing world.

Hello, sir.

Can I ask you a request on the day of your daughter's wedding?

Please **** off.

Comment

In all of my years of watching boxing I've never seen a belt organizer so involved as if he was the promoter.Poor viejo makes it so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                I find it weird that the biggest crooks in boxing are born in 1931: Arum, Sulamain, and Don King.
                Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                A vintage year for rogues and scoundrels~

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                  In all of my years of watching boxing I've never seen a belt organizer so involved as if he was the promoter.Poor viejo makes it so obvious.
                  I bet he was all over Pac's *** a year ago when he fought for that WBC strap his redheaded boyrfriend got on now

Comment

Let them put boxing gloves on and duke it out! Do it!

Comment

Both of these swindlers are whats wrong with boxing today! Without them, boxing would be that much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X