Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Abner Mares Training For Joseph Agbeko Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares needs to keep his punches up and he will win this fight hopefully he worked on his defense to.

Comment

Originally posted by imj View Post
      abner is my friend and i think people that dont know him will talk **** man those shot were not meant to be low he is a body punch **** happens some time when you try and hit the body team mares all the way anber still champion abner mares ......good luck from the desert
      If hes is your friend tell him to get back with nacho. He is the perfect trainer for abners skills and fighting type.

Comment

Originally posted by imj View Post
        abner is my friend and i think people that dont know him will talk **** man those shot were not meant to be low he is a body punch **** happens some time when you try and hit the body team mares all the way anber still champion abner mares ......good luck from the desert
        People like to make excuses when their fighter loses....it is what it is. Don't get me wrong, some of those shots were low but I do not believe they were intentional. Like you mentioned, body punching is a big part of his arsenal and those shots were not meant to go that low IMHO.

BTW, I'm from Indio too.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          If hes is your friend tell him to get back with nacho. He is the perfect trainer for abners skills and fighting type.
          I agree man, I have always said that, good call

Comment

Working...
          X