No announcement yet.

After one fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    So you are going to discredit the easy Mosley, Cotto and Margarito win? This is a smaller guy taking on the top guys in other weight classes. Yes he hasn't fought Mayweather but other than that what else can the "little guy" do to prove himself. The population of guys that can accomplish what Manny has in boxing is small.
    I don't discredit his Cotto & Marg performances. They were something else.

But Mosley wasn't an impressive performance; partly due to Mosley running & Pac not making the correct adjustments (something which he hasn't shown he can do).

Hatton was impressive due to the viscous nature of the KO but when someone comes swinging out at you like Hatton did you've got that chance.

DLH @ the time you'd have to give him credit. But when you actually looked @ DLH coming into the ring and his pathetic physical condition; I don't give him any credit.

And Clottey; no chance. I give no-one credit for beating that dude.

Comment

Well I'm glad you don't speak for boxing history....Delahoya vs Mayweather was a really close fight and Floyd won by a split decision. Also Hatton was winning many of the beginning rounds against Floyd but not with Pacquiao... but I see you have one of the few effective punches of Floyd vs. Delahoya as a sig but discredit Pac for his total destruction of many of these fighters...I guess when you're biased you can pick and choose

Comment

Well I'm glad you don't speak for boxing history....Delahoya vs Mayweather was a really close fight and Floyd won by a split decision. Also Hatton was winning many of the beginning rounds against Floyd but not with Pacquiao... but I see you have one of the few effective punches of Floyd vs. Delahoya as a sig but discredit Pac for his total destruction of many of these fighters...I guess when you're biased you can pick and choose
        When did I mention that fight?

Hatton winning many of the beginning rounds? Oh wait that one where Hatton threw a punch & missed as Floyd backed up & almost tripped? Right.

Listen I give Pac credit where credit is due. He deserves credit for the way in which he dispatched these guys & for how he's rose threw the weights.

But DLH was weight drained as **** & couldn't pull the trigger.

Hatton came out trying to go to war with Pac; wrong choice. Hatton has limited head movement & didn't do anything SNR told him to do & Pac clocked him. Fair play. But you can't tell me Hatton wasn't an ideal fight for Pac.

But if your gonna be a b*!ch about my sig; then clearly you haven't got anything important or knowledgeable to say back. If that's the case; I'd stay schtum bro.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          When did I mention that fight?

Hatton winning many of the beginning rounds? Oh wait that one where Hatton threw a punch & missed as Floyd backed up & almost tripped? Right.

Listen I give Pac credit where credit is due. He deserves credit for the way in which he dispatched these guys & for how he's rose threw the weights.

But DLH was weight drained as **** & couldn't pull the trigger.

Hatton came out trying to go to war with Pac; wrong choice. Hatton has limited head movement & didn't do anything SNR told him to do & Pac clocked him. Fair play. But you can't tell me Hatton wasn't an ideal fight for Pac.

But if your gonna be a b*!ch about my sig; then clearly you haven't got anything important or knowledgeable to say back. If that's the case; I'd stay schtum bro.
          You didn't mention it...you don't give Pac credit for destroying him yet by your sig....you are proud of the SD by Mayweather and point out one of the few significant punches of that fight yet Pac gets no credit? Laughable...No credit for a bigger Clottey no credit for a bigger Hatton, no credit for anybody and why because you dissaprove? GTFO. You're a joke bro. I hope Mayweather is paying you good money for this. Who cares what fighters did against him they were bigger and he destroyed them. Wow Floyd huggers are the worst

Comment

You didn't mention it...you don't give Pac credit for destroying him yet by your sig....you are proud of the SD by Mayweather and point out one of the few significant punches of that fight yet Pac gets no credit? Laughable...No credit for a bigger Clottey no credit for a bigger Hatton, no credit for anybody and why because you dissaprove? GTFO. You're a joke bro. I hope Mayweather is paying you good money for this. Who cares what fighters did against him they were bigger and he destroyed them. Wow Floyd huggers are the worst
            Jesus Joseph & Mary.

I gave Pac credit for beating Cotto & Marg.

I gave him credit for his KO of Hatton but I also said he is sort of tailor made for Pac.

Do I need to bold these bits up for you?

I am proud of the SD by Floyd? Are you ****** you idiot. It's a sig. I like the sig because it showed a great piece of defensive skill from Floyd.

Of course I don't give him credit for whooping Clottey. Clottey didn't come to fight.

If you actually can't get that through your idiotic head; you need to quit responding for real. You look ******er & ******er by the minute.

Comment

Working...
            X