Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez cheating against Pacquiao Watch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delahoya5390589 View Post
    what about that energy drink HBO knows that he took before the fight, oh and also why was Marquez Conditioning coach accused of distributing PEDs in the past?

lol the drink is approved and anyone can drink it but some choose just water cause that what their used too. and why was marquez conditioning coach accused of distubting peds in the past maybe cause he did it LOL . Simple answers to your question.

Comment

what about that energy drink HBO knows that he took before the fight, oh and also why was Marquez Conditioning coach accused of distributing PEDs in the past?
      Listen dumb alt account Kizer already addressed the energy drink, and I find it highly hilarious that a ******* is now accusing someone of PEDs.

Comment

wait...there were 500,000 people at Pacquiao's weigh in? I really really doubt that...that would make Pacquiao's weigh in the 37th largest city in America

Comment

comission appoved it you know the same commission ya'll said was the only commission manny had to answer to concerning drug testing?
          i know you aint crying about PED'S are you???so you know think random testing is better??the same random testing floyds been taking and demanding for 2 years?

Comment

Comment

The problem is that *******s are only fans of Pac and not the sport. They only watch when Pac is fighting and don't know boxing at all.

The drink was discussed by the head of the Nevada Atlethic Commision in an interview which you can find here at boxing scene.

This is typical ******* behavior is distorting the facts so it can fit *******'s agenda

Comment

You my friend, are a dumbass.
                Slap yourself.

Comment

I love it when people create threads that backfire on them.

Comment

LOL @ *******s being owned in their own thread. It's ridiculous. Your clutching at very thin straws boys; just admit your boy was owned. It's simple.

He's been garbage in his last two fights now. Has he fallen off?

Comment

Are you seriously telling me that Manny fans are accussing someone of PEDs? You cant write this ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X