No announcement yet.

Manny sure of win after watching tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    Marquez shots were cleaner, but Pacquiao was still more accurate. Marquez lost.
    Haha. That doesn't even make sense.

If you need to resort to twisted logic to justify your position, more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mccready View Post
      Haha. That doesn't even make sense.

If you need to resort to twisted logic to justify your position, more power to you.
      Pacquiao's connect percentage was higher in the fight so he was more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Marijn View Post
        Its getting funny how people are trying to convince that Pacquiao won. I've seen the fight 4 times now (HBO and UK commentary) and i still think Marquez outboxed Pacquiao pretty decisively.
        no one is trying to covince anyone here...just stating opinions....you got it for jmm, does not mean you are right...i got it for pac, does not mean im right either.....pac won tho, whether you like it or not..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          no one is trying to covince anyone here...just stating opinions....you got it for jmm, does not mean you are right...i got it for pac, does not mean im right either.....pac won tho, whether you like it or not..
          Finally someone who agrees. Thought I was the only one.

Comment

Pacquiao's connect percentage was higher in the fight so he was more accurate.
            That's not a measure of accuracy, it's a measure of efficiency. It says whether a punch landed or not, but it doesn't say anything at all about how well the punch landed.

Comment

Originally posted by mccready View Post
              That's not a measure of accuracy, it's a measure of efficiency. It says whether a punch landed or not, but it doesn't say anything at all about how well the punch landed.
              It is a measure of accuracy. I agree that Marquez's shots stood out more but he was not more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                your're right i've never been to a big boxing event , i ilve where there is no big boxing event .show me a proof where those fans crying robbery had scorecards in their hnds during the fight ..it's way too impractical /unbelievable for a fan to watch it live at the arena and have scorecard ready esp when most of them are far from the ring.....it's you that needs to face it , pac won!
                at this point i feel sorry for you............

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  at this point i feel sorry for you............
                  dont be ,...for all i know you could be making **** up...i've never once seen a fan after a big fight wave a scorecard....i just think , your full of ****...

Comment

It is a measure of accuracy. I agree that Marquez's shots stood out more but he was not more accurate.
                    Do you agree there are varying degrees of accuracy? That some landed punches are more accurate than other landed punches? If you do, then that means accuracy is about the quality of punches landed, NOT quantity of punches landed.

Percentage of connected punches counts the punches that landed and divides by punches thrown. Therefore, it is a ratio of quan****** and, by definition, can NOT say anything about the quality of punching.

Comment

So Pac if you clearly beat JMM, why is it you and Team Arum want a rematch?

Comment

Working...
                      X