Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Great Post Fight Interviews....Pac Admits judge was wrong Marquez talks suicide!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Don't even know why I came in here.
    JMM would never consider suicide after this... **** like this isn't more than his life and he knows that
    He is figuratively speaking. He does not literally mean he will commit suicide, he is just expressing how crushing it will be to lose out in another close fight.

What a s'hit year it has been for boxing. From the Vitali - Solis fight, Amir Khan - McCloskey fight, David Haye - Wladimir fight, Floyd - Ortiz fight and now the Pacquiao - Marquez fight. There has hardly been one decent big fight and the only fight left worth watching is the Froch - Ward fight.

I can't wait for a better 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Translate.Word by word.

Don't generalize. Suicide is serious.
      Lol your avi picture hillarious I couldnt stop laughing Pacquiao Marquez 50

Comment

you can clearly see that pacquiao was pissed the fawk off just like marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Translate.Word by word.

Don't generalize. Suicide is serious.
          No doubt!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          He said the decision felt worst than a bullet to the head. Stupid title.
          Actually he said he might not want to take a 4th fight ......because if he got robbed again he would commit suicide....then he likened these types of "robberies" to shooting your self in the head.......

Stupid reply........

Comment

Working...
          X